Im working on the (* = my line) of Keels.
John1 KEELS B: Abt 1700 England D: Abt 1761 Craven County, Prince Frederick Parish (Now Williamsburg County Area)married Judith children: Isaac KEELS,John KEELS, Daniel Sr. KEELS.
Daniel Sr. KEELS B: 1755 Children:
John b;1785,William, Daniel Keels, need help any information is welcome!!!.
John Keels Sr. was born S.C. 1785, In the 1850 Census S.C. he was 65. The John Keels who married Mary J. Tyler is not this John Keels. John Keels Sr. and.....T age 57 born N.C. His children were:
1. Isaac Jackson Keels B; abt 1824 S.C., died 1896 Houston County, Texas. married Mary Crow (6 children), Ann Hicks (1 child), Emmaline Bell (3 children).
2. Sarah Keels born 1826 S.C., married Mr. Bateman.
3. John Keels Jr. * born 1831 S.C., died in the Civil War, July 4 1864 Gettysburg,PA (I have the pension application). He married Elizabeth Searcy on Apr 6 1859, Henry Co, Al. and had two children: Rebecca Keels and James Monroe Keels. The children and Elizabeth are list in 1870 census under Wm Searcy (the keels is spelled Keils.) *James M. Keels had (3) children: *Edd (my grand father), Carrie, Robert. The boys had (8) children each and Carrie had (3) children.
4. Mary Emma Keels born abt 1833 S.C. died abt 1880 Married John King, and John Henry Money.
5. Hester Ann Keels Feb 16, 1836 S.C. died Sep 09, 1925 Married Reuben E. Wright.
Do you know who is John Keels Sr.'s parents where? This is as far as I got. Please help!!!!.
Did the Keels come from Canada then to S.C..?
Do you know of any ship records where there is Keels are listed?
There is alot of Keels even in Texas that I do not have in the Family tree. And you like to have a complete keels family tree....