Search the Boards

Search Results for "mcdaniel" - 232 Messages

per page

James W. Wood, Jr. 1939-2013 Posted on: 22 Oct 2013, by Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Daviess

...Newark; brother, Gary (Angel) Wood of Dallas, TX; grandchildren, Isabella Wood of Newark, Ohio, Lindsay McDaniel of Pataskala, Ohio, Sean Ingram and Mallory Ingram both of Chicago, IL, and Marissa Ingram of ...

McDANIEL E W 1840-1930 Posted on: 22 Oct 2013, by t42Balch_JohCoTX

Surnames > McDaniel

McDANIEL E W 1840-1930 NormanGuiling photographed this gravestone in the Balch Cemetery, Alvarado, Johnson Co., Texas. Feel free to use the picture for your perso...

Harold Eugene McDaniel Posted on: 24 Oct 2013, by dsims075

Surnames > McDaniel

Hello, I was born 1/22/1956 Harold Eugene McDaniel in Birmingham, AL and would like any information on my birth family that anyone has to offer. Thank you!

Re: HEAD family AR/TX/OK Posted on: 25 Oct 2013, by almoinco

Surnames > Head

Minnie Rosa Head Ward was my grandmother. She was born in Cotton Plant, AR, married Joseph McDaniel Ward in Indian Territory, and raised her family in southeastern Oklahoma, passing away in Coalgate, OK somet...

Re: William McDaniel married Barbara Stack(s) Posted on: 25 Oct 2013, by bmccarthylaw

Surnames > McDaniel

...door to Adam in 1820 and 1830? Could Adam have both a mother and a wife (and a daughter - married to McDaniel) named Barbara? If anyone has sorted this out, I would really love to hear what you found. Thank ...

Re: Book on Winebarger-Oxford-Miller-Blackburn-Moretz-Ford & McDaniel families - North Carolina Posted on: 28 Oct 2013, by DStaffordH2

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

Do you still have this book? My son is a Moretz, and I've been working on his Grandfather's history. Thanks, Debbi

Re: William Adkins of Martinsville, Indiana Posted on: 28 Oct 2013, by jean adkins

Surnames > Adkins

...in his rocker with the dark green glasses that helped to block the light. I never knew Aunt Julie (McDaniel), but my Dad always said that Aunt Julie fell out of the rocker. So I always assumed she was a li...

Re: Tribune newspaper Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by googam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Marshall

Hello, I understand you have photos and wedding article concerning a William Whitfield McDaniel and a Nettie B. Davis in Marshall County, Tennessee. Could you make this information available on Ancestry.com ...

Re: Chief Joseph Blaylock Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by sharronr7

Surnames > Blaylock

...cousin just sent me the Choctaw Marriage rolls for Oklahoma which shows the marriage of John Monroe McDaniel and Vina or Harriet Melvina Blaylock on 6-29-1891. I had always heard that she was Cherokee but am ...

Re: Blaylock g grandmother Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by sharronr7

Surnames > Blaylock

Karen, Viney was my grandmother. Her real name us Harriet Melvina Blaylock McDaniel. I can barely remember her as she died when I was four. Sylvia is my second cousin. She did have I believe two daughters t...

Re: Chief Joseph Blaylock Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by Maryiola

Surnames > Blaylock

I have a John Monroe McDaniel in my data.. born 1871 San Saba TX. This one I have married to Ida Lea Rimes . Marriage was November. 1895 in San Saba TX. If this is the same McDaniel and he was married in 1891 To...

Re: Bleam or Blem Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by phyllisgenie

Surnames > Bleam

Hi, I think the Bleam, Blim, Blem, Blane spellings really threw me off for a long time from finding out what became of Jacob Blem/Bleam. I have taken the liberty of sending you that part of my tree w...

Carl Antle - Glouster, Ohio Posted on: 31 Oct 2013, by Contribution

Surnames > Antle

...member of Bishopville Lodge F&AM 470. He is survived by a daughter and son in-law, Phyllis and Glen McDaniel of Glouster route 3; a son and daughter in-law, Darrell and Frances of Athens, OH; two siste...

Re: Dominic Frank-C. Lutgen Posted on: 02 Nov 2013, by Mike Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

Hi Tanya, We have a Millard McDaniel who married Mary C Lutgen in our family line as well - we must be cousins :) My mother married into the family, but I've spent a ton of time building the tree out and wo...

Re: massac co.il cemeterys will look-up for you Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by tamarakincaide1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Massac

...Hollie Bolton died in Massac county Her first name maybe spelled Holly or Hallie Her maiden name was McDaniel She was born 1896 in KY her husband was Felix Thanks Tamara

Re: Look Up Offer - Union county, cemetery, death, courthouse, probate Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by tamarakincaide1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...was a long time patient at Anna State Hospital Her first name maybe spelled Holly Her maiden name McDaniel I found just one Hollie Bolton who died in Illinois in May 1971 in Massac Co IL but since Hollie ...

Bolton burial May 1971 Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by tamarakincaide1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Massac

Hollie McDaniel born Mar 8 1896 in Mclean Co KY was born deaf she married Felix Bolton abt 1916-18 in KY About 1925-30 she became a patient at the Anna Illinois State Hospital she was located in census recor...

Bolton burial possibly at Anna State Hospital Posted on: 06 Nov 2013, by tamarakincaide1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

Hollie McDaniel Bolton born deaf was a patient from at least 1925 and continued to be from 1930-1965 from census and family records at some point she was in Massac Co IL Metroplis when she died in May 1971 S...

Re: Chief Joseph Blaylock Posted on: 07 Nov 2013, by sylvialewis1094

Surnames > Blaylock

John Monroe McDaniel was born 9- 2-1863 ,married Harriet Melvina Blaylock June 29, 1891 in Indian territory Oklahoma. they had 6 or 7 children that did not live before 1902 when my grandfather Ausie Floyd McDaniel w...

Re: Raymond Reed McDaniel and Lucretia Jane Cloer Posted on: 07 Nov 2013, by Gary Gunter

Surnames > McDaniel

Hello, If I have done my genealogy correctly, Raymond Reed McDaniel is my 3rd great grandfather. I am interested in the blue book which you refer to, are there any which are still for sale? Lucinda Jane ...

Re: Frances Johnson Posted on: 07 Nov 2013, by Gary Gunter

Surnames > Cloer

...information about her. I was wondering if you ever found any new information about her parents? Lucinda Jane McDaniel is my 2nd great grandmother. I would appreciate any new information about this family l...

Re: Tomlinson Surname Posted on: 08 Nov 2013, by boyd venable

Surnames > Tomlinson

...be Matilda Tomlinson, daughter of John Tomlinson, of Lowndes County, Alabama. She married Robert N. McDaniel and hrr brother, Cotton Carney Tomlinson, married Robert's sister, Elizabeth Mcdaniel, all of whom lived i...

Re: Lillian Jewel McDonald Posted on: 08 Nov 2013, by mbell11445

Surnames > McDaniel

I know of a Lillian Jewel McDaniel born 1903.

Henry C. Morris - Pensacola, Florida to Mansfield, Ohio Posted on: 09 Nov 2013, by Contribution

Surnames > Morris

...of marriage, Luvenia Morris, of Mansfield; two daughters, Janice (Cleo) Smith, of Cleveland, and Lisa McDaniel, of Mansfield; two sons, Mathew Harris, of Mansfield, and Lorenzo McDaniel, of Pensacola, FL; from a prev...

Re: Clanton, Cottrell in OK, MO, TN Posted on: 11 Nov 2013, by Horner_147

Surnames > Clanton

...information you have would be welcomed. I see you were in touch with the Clanton Family genealogist, Lloyd McDaniel. I am trying to find our family's connection to the Clanton gang at the OK Corral. I grew up...

Incorrect Information Posted on: 11 Nov 2013, by imtoobie

Surnames > Edgar

Sarah Frances "Fannie" McDaniel, daughter of Rev. John Marion McDaniel and Euterpie Hines McDaniel was never married. She is listed as late as 1910 as living with her parents. I think you have confused her with a...

Jewell County REPUBLICAN Sayings JUN 1920 Posted on: 11 Nov 2013, by MarjSlaughter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Jewell

...it will cost me something to be in a high school district, but I think it’s money well spent. R.L. McDaniel: I have eight quarter sections to go in the new district; but nothing is too good for the school c...

McDANIEL George W - Vietnam Wall section 18 East Posted on: 14 Nov 2013, by t42Vietnam_ParkerCoTX

Surnames > McDaniel

McDANIEL George W - Vietnam Wall section 18 East Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal...

McDaniel/McDonald 1850-1950 Haywood County NC Posted on: 14 Nov 2013, by Mary Yoho

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...there are some churches still running from the 1850 time period forward with a few before that. The McDaniel/McDonald family tended to rent land and houses but not own it. Looking for someone in Winston-Sale...

Crabtree, Jonathan Creek, Clyde, Maggie Valley, Waynesville, and Canton, Haywood County NC neighborhood search Posted on: 14 Nov 2013, by Mary Yoho

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...Coury, Datson, Calwell, and Swanger. I am looking to connect up with the neighbors of my ancestors, the McDaniel/McDonald family.

George McDaniel and Kathleen Broom Posted on: 16 Nov 2013, by DanaDiPasquale

Surnames > McDaniel

Looking for relatives of George Dean McDaniel and Kathleen Broom of Chester, SC. They were married in 1957 in Fairfield County, South Carolina. Had a Baby Girl in 1957 at Chester County Hospital in Chester...

Re: 2010 Eugene R Smith obit Posted on: 16 Nov 2013, by melissak86

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Meigs

...be held at the Chester Cemetery at 1 p.m. on Monday, May 10. There will be no calling hours. Anderson McDaniel Funeral Home is handling arrangements.

Baldwin Smith on Kreamer's Addition (3rd & 10th DEC 1920) Posted on: 21 Nov 2013, by MarjSlaughter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Jewell

JC REPUBLICAN, 3rd & 10th DEC 1920 KREAMER’S ADDITION AND THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE BY BALDWIN SMITH Sometimes a woman tries to cut a chicken’s head off. The legal name for such an attempt is “a...

McDANIEL, Leonard Laverne Posted on: 22 Nov 2013, by WandaPurcell13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Leonazrd Laverne McDaniel who had come to be known as "Papa" to famly and friends, was born June 8, 1925 in Cheyenne, Oklahoma to Ida and Jose Lee McDaniel. He passed away November 5, 2013 at Stratford, Te...

Bernard James “BJ” duMaire Posted on: 22 Nov 2013, by Contribution

Surnames > Dumaire

...the Hubbard Township Road Department and the Hubbard Police Department as a mechanic, as well as with McDaniel Trucking Company, Hubbard, Ohio as a truck driver. Life member A.B.A.T.E. of Pennsylvania, wher...

Clayton of McNairy TN, Parker TX and Swisher TX Posted on: 22 Nov 2013, by WClayton43

Surnames > Clayton

There has been much conversation on various Boards for Clayton, McNairy, etc about the descendants of James Madison Clayton (1843-1902) who originated in McNairy TN and moved in the 1870's to Parker C...

Re: john newton mcdaniel Posted on: 23 Nov 2013, by Gwennita Bilbrey-Reynolds

Surnames > McDaniel

...years ago, but I just today found it and was wondering if you had any more information on John Newton McDaniel, dates etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thank-you Gwen gwenbilbrey@gmail.com I don't always ge...

OBITUARY - Alice Marie Yancey Posted on: 23 Nov 2013, by dyancey1965

Surnames > Yancey

...and family, whom adored her artistic talents. Alice is survived by four daughters, Ruby Lewis, Mattie McDaniel, Brenna (Charles) Chestnut, all of Milwaukee, and Alice "Peaches" (Leroy) McDaniel of Madison;...

Mildred Meyers Posted on: 24 Nov 2013, by BBRICKEY21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...wife, Virginia, of Mountainview, MO, and Martin Loeffel and wife, Sis, of Union; by two sisters, Annie McDaniel of Villa Ridge and Dorothy McGee and husband, Leroy, of Ballwin; by six grandchildren, Melvin Me...

Re: Rockcastle Kentucky, TYREES Posted on: 25 Nov 2013, by mayann22

Surnames > Tyree

...Tyree and Harriet Suthards, Southards. Of Zachariah Tyree and D. Wright. of William Tyree and Francis McDaniel,,Jacob Tyree and Martha ? I am searching for Charles Phineas Tyree, Married Ethel Mae Pownell. c...

Re: Tabor and McDaniel name cane someone help me out Posted on: 26 Nov 2013, by Jim Monte

Surnames > Tabor

...Dennis Scott. Yes his sister was Elithabeth Scott Tabor Goss as well as Jim Scott and Starling and Roy Mcdaniel. My great aunt Elithabeth was marriex to Dixie Tabor and then James Goss.

Re: Roberts,Frank Lee Posted on: 28 Nov 2013, by nanablue2007

Surnames > Roberts

...on page Household Members: Name Age John Yelverton 32 Mary Yelverton 33 Frank Roberts 16 Jas Mcdaniel 19 Ella Graham 29 John Graham 11 Albert Anderson 16 What abt this one as you know ...

Looking for John McDaniel who lived in Bedford, TN Posted on: 01 Dec 2013, by mmcdanielgreen43

Surnames > McDaniel

I know my 2xgrandfather, Samuel Bell McDaniel, was born to John and Anney McDaniel in Bedford, TN. Samuel was born in 1817 in Bedford and Jesse, the youngest was born there in 1823 or 24. I think an older brother, ...

Re: David Alexander Patience Posted on: 02 Dec 2013, by gailjudge9

Surnames > Patience

Hi Jo: I am working on the McDaniel Family and Louisa McDaniel married John Powers. Their daughter Mary Louisa married John Calder Patience I am wondering what information you may be able to provide. I have Mary b...

Texas Attorneys 1937 Posted on: 05 Dec 2013, by drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

1937 Bench and Bar of Texas The following lawyers are pictured in the 1937 Bench and Bar of Texas. They are listed in order of family name, given names, and office location. A short biography of ea...

Re: Wingets of Ross County Posted on: 06 Dec 2013, by evamcd62

Surnames > Winget

...read your post with much interest! I am doing descendancy research on a collateral line John Robert McDaniel down to Edith Mabel McDaniel with a spouse Lyndon Prosper Gray, whose mother was Elmira Ella Tesson marrie...

Re: Hamiter McKinstry Black McDaniel Robinson Wafer Posted on: 08 Dec 2013, by rubendad

Surnames > Hamiter

I am a great grandson of John Fletcher Hamiter. His dates are 1837-1901. I have "Adam Capers Hamiter" as his younger brother, b. 1842, enlisted in Company L, 12th Louisiana Infantry in Apr...

Re: CARVER of Pettis County, MO, Collin County, Texas and Arkansas Posted on: 08 Dec 2013, by emmasansom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pettis

Believe Isaac Carver to be the son of Catherin Fisher Carver McDaniel. Daughter of Anthony Fisher and Catherine Unknown. Many Fisher, Leeper, and allied families came to Collin, Wise County, Texas in ca 184...

Re: James McDaniel Posted on: 09 Dec 2013, by mysterj1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Randolph

Just found this thread and was curious of James was the son of Isaac and Mary (Ivey) McDaniel? If so, this would be my GGGGrandfather.

John R. Pride - Newark, Ohio Posted on: 09 Dec 2013, by Contribution

Surnames > Pride

...OH; three great-grandsons, Adam, Jacob and Elijah; two sisters, Sally Desarro of Roseville and Bertha McDaniel of Lancaster, OH; and numerous nieces and nephews. In addition to his parents, he was preceded i...

per page

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions