Search for content in message boards

Darr's in St. Joseph Co. History?

Replies: 24

Re: darr family

patsydarr14 (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2008 11:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband's grgrgrgrandfather was phillip darr out of pennsylvania. he was born sept 1 1813. I have used the census records to gather a lot of my information. I am also correspondending with another lady about the Darr family.
David Allen Darr is my husband. He is 60 years old and has 1 brother Raymond James Darr and 3 sisters living Sandra Diane, and the fraternal twins Cindy and Linda and 1 sister deceased Audrey Darr. I have to check on her middle name again in my records.She was a baby when she passed away.the dad's name was Raymond William Darr born Jan 4, 1922 in Des Moines Iowa to Raymond Ernest and Audrey Sarah Williams. Raymond Ernest was born in 1902 to John William Darr and Elizabeth Bell Conard. John William and Lizzie b. as she was called, had Ethel, Glenn, Clyde, Raymond E. and Dorothy.John William was born to James Barker and Nancy Darr. I think the easiest way for you to get this information is to go to Ancestry.com and look at the family tree for Patsy Darr. I think it is there. I will check and update it if it isn't there. Happy Hunting because this is totally fasinating to do. Take care, Patsy Darr. If you want to call me, we can discuss this. 515-265-4672.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rpevans188 26 Jan 2011 9:06PM GMT 
Rystsu 26 Jan 2011 10:53PM GMT 
brucejmdarr 11 Jun 2012 4:26AM GMT 
patsydarr14 8 Nov 2008 6:22PM GMT 
MDarrNorman 8 Nov 2008 9:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions