Search for content in message boards

Hooks Family of Ga/Fla/

Replies: 41

Re: Bardin Hooks

CPrescott (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2011 6:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: John R. Hooks
I'm sending this in hopes this is the same family I've been looking for. Do you happen to know if your family has a John R. Hooks, who married either a Mary Ballard or a Mary Ann Wright? I'm trying to figure out if this man married twice or their two different John R. Hooks. One of these lived in Alabama and then other lived in Ga. but some have gotten them listed as the same person but married to two different people. I need help in trying to list the right women with the right John R. Hooks. The man in Alabama is listed as John Ross Hooks, if that might help.

I know for a fact the man living in Ga's children where: Mary A.S.(we call her Pansey), Ichabod B., William R., Quintina E., and Asenath H.Hooks. If you have these people listed in your book you say you have could you please get in contact with me so I can talk with you about this family.

Hope you can help me out ASAP, I've been trying for months to straighten this mess out.

Carolyn P,

you may write me at my email address: cpres88951@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciated it.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bearssister 30 Mar 2009 9:12AM GMT 
CPrescott 5 Jun 2011 12:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions