Search for content in message boards

Schaaf, Marjorie

Replies: 1

Schaaf, Marjorie

cantorjoeocho (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2009 5:24AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Horton,Schaaf
Marjorie J.R. (Horton) Schaaf was born March 25, 1926 in Wausau, Wisconsin and left her life behind on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 in Austin,Texasafter a long illness. Her life was a testimony to her giving spirit and wide range of interests. She was a homemaker, loving mother, wife and grandmother who will be greatly missed. Marjorie was an avid fan of crossword puzzles, so confident she would use pen and ink. She was married to Lt/Col Raymond F. Schaaf for 64 years and followed him around the world with four kids in tow. She is preceded in death by her parents Lue F. and Lola May Horton, one sister Jean A. Jorgenson and two grandsons Patrick W. and Cory R. Schaaf. Marjorie is survived by her loving husband, Lt/Col Raymond Schaaf; one sister, Delberta Black; children, Troy L. Schaaf and wife Theresa, Daniel R. Schaaf and wife Sue, Lola Kimberly Von Zur Muehlen and husband Victor and Karla R. Lopez and husband Alex; five grandchildren, Krysta Adams, Heath L. Schaaf, Evan Von Zur Muehlen, Erich Daniel Lopez and Elisabeth Reeves; and great-grandchildren, Baylee and Aubree Adams, Jessica, Hannah and Samantha Schaaf, Braden and Katelyn Lopez and Benjamin Reeves. To Those I Love When I am gone, Just release me, let me go. So I can move into my afterglow. You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears, Lets be happy, that we had so many years. I give you my love, you can only guess how much you gave me in happiness. Thank you for the love you have shown, but for now it's time I traveled on alone. So grieve for me awhile, if grieve you must, then let your grief be comforted by trust. It's only for awhile that we must part, So bless the memories within your heart. And then, when you must come this way alone, I'll greet you with a smile, and say, "Welcome Home" A day of open visitation at the Cook-Walden Davis Funeral Home will be on Friday, May 29, 2009 with a chapel service at 3:00 p.m. with Pastor Mel Stauber officiating. Interment will follow at the I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Georgetown TX. A reception will follow after the graveside at 905 Blue Jay Way in Round Rock TX.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cantorjoeocho 7 Jun 2009 11:24AM GMT 
xlisabenx 6 May 2012 4:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions