Search for content in message boards

George W. Parthenia (Murrell) Tatum of Ga. Tenn.

George W. Parthenia (Murrell) Tatum of Ga. Tenn.

Shelia Moss (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2000 1:14PM GMT
Looking for any information of the names listed:
George W. Tatum born 22 Oct. 1802 Georgia and died Aug. 1880 Hickman Co., Tenn. Son of John Mary (Wright) Tatum.
George md. abt. 1824 (Tenn.?) to Parthenia Murrell, born abt. 1803 Dickson Co., Tenn. Daughter of Thomas J. Martha Ella F. (Coen)Murrell, Jr.
George and Martha' children:
1-Susan Tatum born abt. 1832 Dickson or Hickman Co. Tenn. Md. John Bell Bates
2-Thomas Tatum born abt. 1833 Dickson/Hickman Co., Tenn. Md. Eliza (?)
3-Sarah Tatum born abt. 1835 Dickson Co., Tenn. Md. G. Whitfield Skelton
4-Emily Tatum born abt. 1837 Dickson Co., Tenn.
5-Sublett Allen Tatum born abt. 1839. Md. Mary Jane (?)
6-Aramintha Tatum born abt. 1841 Dickson Co., Tenn.
7-George (M./W.) Tatum, Jr. born abt. 1843 and died 4 Feb. 1862---Civil War
8-Richard Preston Tatum born abt. 1845 Dickson Co., Tenn. Md. 2 Sept. 1866 Aetna, Hickman Co. Tenn. to Nacy C. (Ellen?) Anderson
9-Martha Agnes Tatum born abt. 1848 Dickson Co., Tenn. and died 1892. Md. 29 Aug. 1869 Hickman Co., Tenn. to Cullen Milllington Hungerford
10-Louisa Belle Tatum born 15 Nov. 1851 Hickman Co.? Tenn. and died 11 Aug. 1895 Hickman Co.? Tenn. Md. 6 Jan. 1876 Hickman Co., Tenn. to Richard Young Anderson--my line.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Shelia

MURRELL OF TENNESSEE

MARY (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 8:03PM GMT
SORRY I DONOT KNWO THE OTHER NAMES BUT PERHAPS YOU COULD HELP ME I HAVE RUN IN TO A BIT OF A STUMP ON MY FAMILY RESEARCH MY GGG-GRANDFATHER WAS WYLIS MURRELL BORN IN TENNESSEE HE WAS MARRIED TO CURKEMMI SMITH FROM VIRGINIA THEY HAS A DAUGHTER EUDOCIA(DOCIA)SMITH THEY WERE OF NAMTIVE AMERICAN DECENT BELIVED TO HAVE BEEN CHEROKEE OR CREEK I HAVE A PICTURE OF DOCIA AND HER DEATH CERTIFICATE BUT CAN NOT FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER WYLIS OR CURKEMMI
SENCE PARTHENIA MURRELL WAS BORN ARROUND THE CORRECT TIME I WAS WONDERING IF SHE HAD ANY BROTHERS OR SONS NAMES WYLIS OR WILLIS OR WILEY OR IF YOU COULD AT LEAST DIRECT ME IN THE CORRECT AREA ANY INFO YOU CAN PROVIDE WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL
WALK SOFT
WA DO
MARY T BEGLEY
FBEGLEYF@AOL.COM

Tatum/ Murrell of Tenn.

Shelia Moss (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 8:41PM GMT
Mary,
I don't have all the brothers and sister to Parthenia Murrell and there isn't a Wylis/Willis/Wiley listed in the information that I have. I will watch for Wylis Murrell while I'm searching and send anything I find.
Sorry I couldn't help you, maybe I can later.
Shelia.

Re: George W. Parthenia (Murrell) Tatum of Ga. Tenn.

Leland Brown (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2001 3:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Shelia,My ggggrandmother was Ella F. Coen. Believe I have one or two too many gs in that grandmother thing. S he m. Thomas Murrell, Jr.Ella had a daughter named Parthenia who m. Geo. W. Tatum and Parthenia had a daughter named Martha Agnes Tatum, etc.
My email is LelandfromTN@webtv.net

StephanieGarnerHuff (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2011 5:46PM GMT
hello! I am a descendent of Sublett Allen Tatum

jerrytatum81 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2011 4:39PM GMT
I suspect you're dau of Katie Helen. Sublett Allen's sister Sarah Sally married George Whitfield Skelton and that is my line. I'm also in Stephen's brother Benjamin's line. Would like to share some info about these families.
You can contact me at bbr282@hughes.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions