Search for content in message boards

Bourget to Maine

Bourget to Maine

BOURGET (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2001 9:36PM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2006 1:31PM GMT
Surnames: Bourget
I am searching for any BOURGETS' that are from GASPE, CANADA. My Grandfather Olivia Bourget was from there and moved to Augusta, Maine in the early 1900's. Since his family was from there would appreciate any help. My fathers name was Romain Bourget and his older brother was Louis Bourget who was born in Canada. They have all passed away when I was young. All three of his sisters are also gone and there is no one left to ask about our Family History. We have a lot of Bourgets located here in Augusta, Maine who are all related to me and they are all cousins. Would appreciate any help, thanks Bruce Bourget. My E-Mail address is Deerslayer051051@AOL.COM

Bourget

Joanne (Babin) Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 7:20AM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2005 11:26PM GMT

Blanche Bourget

Bruce Bourget Sr (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 10:09AM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2005 11:27PM GMT
My Grandfathers' Brothers Son, who is Claude Bourget, who in turn was a Attorney and now his three sons as well are attorneys, their Mothers Name was Blanche Bourget, but only thru marrying Claude. She was the only Blanche I knew off in my family. His Sons, Names are Steve, Ronald & Paul all attorneys.
My fathers's name was Romain Joseph Bourget, His Brother was Louis Joseph Bourget, my Grandfathers' name was Olivia Bourget. I have three older brothers whom all all 15 years older than I and their names are Romeo Jay Bourget-Litchfield,Maine. Oliver K. Bourget-Gardiner, Maine And Romain J.Bourget-Augusta, Maine and I live in Gardiner, Maine the last two years, before that I Lived in Augusta,Maine all of my life on my fathers farm. I had built a tri-level house back in 1981 and when my daughter got married I set her up with my home and had another house in Gardiner, during the spring & summer months my wife and I live out on Webber Pond in Vassleboro. I figured I'd give you a little bit of information that I have maybe it would be of some help to you. What I'll do as I get further in this Geneology and find out more information I try and send you some updates if I find any further information out. Oh, incase you needed to know my Fathers Brothers & Sisters names, they would be Louis J. Bourget, Lucy Bourget, Rachel Bourget and Mary Louise Bourget. I'll send you any new information I get in the furefuture. I figure any of us Bourgets with Gaspe Ancestry we all must be related in someway, great to here from you and best wishes in finding more information. If I come up with any new information, I will definately send it to you. Take care and keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Bruce & Nancy

Blanche Bourget

Bruce Bourget Sr (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 10:10AM GMT
My Grandfathers' Brothers Son, who is Claude Bourget, who in turn was a Attorney and now his three sons as well are attorneys, their Mothers Name was Blanche Bourget, but only thru marrying Claude. She was the only Blanche I knew off in my family. His Sons, Names are Steve, Ronald & Paul all attorneys.
My fathers's name was Romain Joseph Bourget, His Brother was Louis Joseph Bourget, my Grandfathers' name was Olivia Bourget. I have three older brothers whom all all 15 years older than I and their names are Romeo Jay Bourget-Litchfield,Maine. Oliver K. Bourget-Gardiner, Maine And Romain J.Bourget-Augusta, Maine and I live in Gardiner, Maine the last two years, before that I Lived in Augusta,Maine all of my life on my fathers farm. I had built a tri-level house back in 1981 and when my daughter got married I set her up with my home and had another house in Gardiner, during the spring & summer months my wife and I live out on Webber Pond in Vassleboro. I figured I'd give you a little bit of information that I have maybe it would be of some help to you. What I'll do as I get further in this Geneology and find out more information I try and send you some updates if I find any further information out. Oh, incase you needed to know my Fathers Brothers & Sisters names, they would be Louis J. Bourget, Lucy Bourget, Rachel Bourget and Mary Louise Bourget. I'll send you any new information I get in the furefuture. I figure any of us Bourgets with Gaspe Ancestry we all must be related in someway, great to here from you and best wishes in finding more information. If I come up with any new information, I will definately send it to you. Take care and keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Bruce & Nancy Bourget

Re: Blanche Bourget

tradll (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2002 2:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Bruce,

I have most of the Bourget from the Grande-Rivière/Percé area in the Gaspé. I would be interested in sharing some infos.

Jean-Pierre Joncas

Joanne (Babin) Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2002 1:21AM GMT
I have very little information on my mother's ancestry. She was from the New Carlile/Bonaventure area of the Gaspe and most of the family moved to Montreal, I thiink as adults. Two sisters came to Boston Massachusetts in the early 1930, married and raised their families there.
Joanne

grumpy123 (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2002 1:13PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2003 4:50AM GMT
I played on Maranacook Lake with this Bourget Family! I feel that I may be getting a little closer to finding the right info on my grandmothers family!

Sadie Marie Bourget was the daughter of Guilliame (William) and Marie (Bernard) Bourget of Augusta,Maine. Sadie married (1912) Joseph Carey and raised a family on Bangor Street...and ran the Carey General Store there.

I was sent some info on Sadie Bourget stating that her grandfathers name is Louis Bourget and Grandmother, Marie Roy....I have nothing to back this up with....does anyone have anything that may help?

Thanks!
Peace&Love,
Cheryl Carey-Kiss
CLKiss22@aol.com

gervi (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2003 2:47PM GMT
Salut Jean Pierre j'ai un arriere gpere du nom de Andre Bourget nee en 1835,peut tu m'aider pour trauver ses parents?merci

Joanne Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2003 3:45PM GMT
Hello: I am sorry, even though my parents were french canadians, I do not speak or understand a word of french. Could you reply to my message in English. I am sorry. One foolish mistake I made when I was younger.
Joanne

gervi (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2003 6:02PM GMT
ok,i speak both french and english,my grand grand father was Andre Bourget born on nov 13 1835 married to a Josephine.I'm looking for Andre parent and brother also is wife family name.wll apreciate if you have any info for me.Andre was living in Perce Qc.Thank Gerald Bourget
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions