Search for content in message boards

New to site, looking for Alfaro Family

New to site, looking for Alfaro Family

cwolfe05 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2008 9:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ruiz, Herrera, Alfaro
Hi,
I'm looking for my grandmothers side of the family. Her name was Maria Dionisia Alfaro (b. 2/15/22 d. 2/28/08). Her Father's name was Casimiro Alfaro from Spain and he married Guadalupe Ruiz from El Salvador in San Salvador.They had 7 children of which my grandmother was the 2nd born. She was married to Emilio Herrera and had 2 children Emilio Alfonso and Ana Elsa. If any of these names sound familiar or if you have any insight or more info to share please respond. (cwolfe_05@yahoo.com)

Re: New to site, looking for Alfaro Family

Tgomez167 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2010 7:00PM GMT
Hello, My name is Telma and I am a decentant of the Alfaro Family in El Salvador. I'm not sure where they come from but i know, my grandfather meet my grandmother in the town of Santa rosa de lima, La union, El Salvador. As a result of their relationshp, my father was born Carlos A. Gomez. As you can see he does not carry the name, due to problems that arouse between my grandparents at the time. However, my father is a direct decentant of Simon Alfaro. He resides in El Salvador to this day, however, im not sure where. I would like to know more about the Alfaro family, considering, that i am a decentant, and to this day have never met anyone from the Alfaro family.

thank you!

Re: New to site, looking for Alfaro Family in el salvador

alfaro101 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2013 4:28AM GMT
Im also trying to find out more about our family my father is Alfaro and he got it from his mother Paula Alfaro and my great Grandmother who went by Tancho

Re: New to site, looking for Alfaro Family

solrac1928 (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 2013 12:59AM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2013 1:11AM GMT
Any Chance Emilio Herrera is related to Joaquin Herrera?? Joaquin was my grandfather and married my grandmother who's maiden name was Alfaro. She had three sisters and 2 brothers. My grandmother was born in San Vicente El Salvador but as far as her other siblings, I don't know...I do know that my grandmother lived almost her entire life in San Salvador. There might be a connection somewhere, who knows?!?!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions