Search for content in message boards

MARTIN

MARTIN

Vivian Sternenberg (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

My Uncle John MARTIN, is buried in the Dustin,HUGHES Co., cemetary. He was married more than once. Last wife was named Kate. I think her name before marrying Uncle John was DUNNIGAN. I have a picture of the two of them and two of their grandchildren. Uncle John died 6-18-56. Was born 5-18-1885. He had a previous wife named Zora, I think. A daughter named Ruby that use to live in Dustin, when I was little, I played with her children. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Vivian Sternenberg

Re: MARTIN

lzaguptoo (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2011 6:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 May 2011 6:30AM GMT
Surnames: Martin
Hello Vivian,
My name is Donna and I seen your post of John Martin. Would his middle name be Everett "John Everett Martin", lived in Paragould Akansas? If it is then you and me are related. John Everett Martin of Paragould is my Granny Vannoys brother. I have an Obituary that says:

Name of Deceased: Zora Cole, Female, age at death: 99, death date: 29 Mar 2009, Obit date: 10 Apr 2009, Newspaper Title: Paragould Daily Press and etc, Birth Date: 24 May 1909, Parents Names: John E. and Effie (Wilkins) Martin, Siblings Names: Edna Marie Peak of Jonesboro, Effie Grace Tippitt of Flint Michigan, Clara Isbell of Independence, MO., and Juanita Guffey of Paragould.
I don't have a Ruby listed or and husband for her that I know of except for her fathers name being John E. Martin. I've always had his year of Birth and thats all. Uncle John Everett Martin b:abt 10 Sept 1885 d:abt 1955 and I got his death year and his birth date and month date off Ancestry.com. Yours are so close and right on it's also so close to mine and then when you said Zora well I almost fainted. LOL
Thinking we might have a connection but maybe not. It's worth the chat if you want to contact me. You can email me at restshady@yahoo.com I would enjoy yakking at you and seeing if we are related and more about your John Martin and mine! Thank You! Donna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions