Search for content in message boards

Collazo Family of Puerto Rico

Collazo Family of Puerto Rico

Anonymous (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2001 4:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
If anyone has any information on my father or grandfather, both named Virgilio Collazo, or great-grandfather Santos Collazo who married a Carmen (last name unknown) please let me know by posting a reply on this message board.
Thank you,
Melissa Collazo

Re: Collazo Family of Puerto Rico

Iliana (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2001 4:14AM GMT
hi, don't know if we are in the same family - but maybe - my grandmother an my father's side was named Carmen Santos Collazo - from Florida or Arecibo or Trujillo - I'm not quite sure but she has passed away - I never really got to know her because I grew up in Connecticut. She was a small woman and the few times that I saw her - she had the most beautiful white hair. The times that I saw her - she was mentally ill - and did not know who I was but at least I got to see my Grandmother!! My father comes from Florida Puerto Rico and his name was Benigno.

Iliana Portalatin (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2002 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: Collazo
my great-grandmother's las name was Santos-Collazo and she came from Florida, Puerto Rico and Trujillo Alto and Arecibo. e-mail back if interested.

sirra1 (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2002 3:18AM GMT
Surnames: Collazo, Portalatin
Hi Melissa - this is Iliana Portalatin - I think that I have e-mailed you a reply re: Collazo - but if not here is some info: my grandmother's name was Carmen Santos-Collazo. I think she married a few times - and she married Emilio Portalatin who was my grandfather, from Florida, Puerto Rico. Hope this can help.

samlupedominguez81 (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2011 1:19AM GMT
My great-grandfather was Feliciano "Chano" Collazo 12/24/1846 my grandmother was Catalina Collazo 11/26/1896 and my Aunt Josefa Collazo .
Please contact me if these names sound familiar.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions