Search for content in message boards

Rogers, John Champenois and Jerusha Rathbun

Rogers, John Champenois and Jerusha Rathbun

J_Lartz (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2009 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Feb 2012 8:26PM GMT
Surnames: Rogers, Rathbun, Beebe, Showers, Fenner
Greetings, I am looking for information on John C Rogers(abt1775-abt1839) and his wife Jerusha B Rathbun(1775-abt1857). Married about 1795 in New London, CT. Migrated to Alden, Erie New York in the early 1800's. Had 5 children the best I can tell, James W (1810-1891), Katie L.P.Showers(1815-1881), Mary (Unk), Andrus(1826-1889). New find, John C Rogers Jr (1814-1871)and Wife, Marilla (Fenner) Living with Mother Jerusha in Alden, NY during the 1855 NY state Census.
James and Andrus settled in Northern Ill,McHenry (Harvard) and Stephenson (Freeport). Katie married Thomas Showers and settled in Henry County, Illinois. All the migration's occured in the early 1840's. They were all in the 1840 Fed. Census for Alden, Erie, NY.
Please note that Jerusha is the daughter of William Harris Rathbun and Jerusha Beebe of Colchester, New London, CT.
Any info or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I Descend from the line of Andrus Rogers> Frank Fenimore Rogers> John Champenois Rogers>. Willing to share and trade info if there is a connection.
John Lartz
Moline, IL

Re: Rogers, John Champenois and Jerusha Rathbun

paulsward (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2012 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
John:

Any further progress? I have been in contact with another researcher who identified Jerusha as an Alvord. I think that is inaccurate and that you are on the right track.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions