Search for content in message boards

Valentin Presler/Presley

Valentin Presler/Presley

Sylvia Collins (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2000 10:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Aug 2009 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Presley, Presler, Winkler, Cornwell
I would like to put my line forward if I may. I am also a decedant of Valentin Presler/Presley. My Gr. mother was a daughter of George Washington Presley. Her name was Sylvia Verona Bell Presley, her mother was Maud Winkler. George is the son of Richard Presley and Dicey Cornwell. I would like to know if you have any other info that is available and if it proves out that I am a decendant I would like to be included in this group. As it is only available to actual family members. So if you find this info to be correct please let me know. Thank you, Sylvia from Washington.

Valentin Presler/Presley

PJ Achramowicz (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2000 12:44PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2009 12:00PM GMT
Sylvia: I forwarded your post to Ed Dunn, who is quite knowledgeable on the descendancy of Valentine Preslar/Presley. I am also a descendant through the branch that went through Anson Co., NC, my branch leaving first for SC, then into AL.

Valentin Presler/Presley

Posted: 1 Feb 2000 4:58PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2009 12:01PM GMT
Thank you for the reply and thank you also for forwording my message to Mr.Dunn. I would love to hear from you again beings we are decended from the same line. It,s hard to get all the complete info on our family since their are so many of us it seems. Nora Presley is buried in a cemetery just north of us. It was quite exciting we I finally found out there was still people out there. Thank you again, and can,t wait to hear from you again. Sylvia

Valentin Presler/Presley

Posted: 1 Feb 2000 5:04PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2009 12:02PM GMT
If you are the seventh cousin of Elvis and I am the Gr. Granddaughter of George Washington Presley and Maud Winkler where in line am I? I can never do those things correct and they are totally confusing to me.

Valentin Presler/Presley

@@japleg@cs.com (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2000 8:00PM GMT
This message is in response to P.J. Achramowicz's message dated 2-1-00. I, too, am researching the line of Valentine Preslar and would like very much to get in contact with Mr. Dunn. If you could forward this message to him, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you so much for your help!

Valentin Presler/Presley

kathy (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 1:31PM GMT
Sylia,If your mother`s is name Dotothy.I have sent her all the descendants of Richard Presley-- up to 1919,We have email each other a few tomes.

Re: Valentin Presler/Presley

JoanWinklerWelsh (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2010 1:49AM GMT
Dear Sylvia,
I noticed this post and just wanted to say hi! I am related
to Maude May Winkler who married George W. Presley. I don't have much on the Presley line but thought you might
like more info on the Winkler's. Give me a little more badkgroung info.

joanwelsh@copper.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions