Search for content in message boards

Fountain:

Fountain:

GNPadach77 (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2012 10:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am working with Lynda Marie Fountain of Laguna Beach on her DAR papers. Her fatheer was Willard Edward Fountain Jr. born 04 Sept 1935 in Woburn Midddlesex Co. MA. He died 09 June 1994 in York Co. ME. His wife Jeannine Ann Fanjoy is still living.
All I have for him as proff is his SS Death Index in Maine. If any one has additional information and will share it would be greatly appricated.

Willard Edward Fountain was Willard Edward Fountain Sr.
born 12 Feb 1905 in Woburn, Ma died Mar 1993 in Medfor MA
(death is from SS Death Index. His wife was Doris Josephine Ward born 2 Nov 1907 in Woburn MA and died 11 Sept 1944 i;n Malden MA.

I hope the above will be of help. Please E-mail me direct at seamore2@cox.net

Gloria Padach
Laguna Beach, CA

Re: Fountain

CANFGA (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2012 1:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Parents of Willard Edward Fountain Sr. are Willard Miner Fountaine and Mary (unknown). The elder Willard was born around 1868 in New York state.

Willard Miner Fountaine's parents were Edward W. Fountain and Elisa Donahue.

Edward Fountain was the son of Charles Fontaine and Philanda (unknown). Charles was born in Marieville, Quebec and lived in the Malone and Constable, NY area.

The lineage is stringed together mostly from census records so there may be errors. The original surname was Fontaine, but changed when crossing the border into northern New York state. The lineage goes back to the immigrating ancestor Etienne Fontaine from France. He lived near Quebec City on the Isle d'Orleans.

This won't help for the DAR application.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions