I have the following information on Thomas Golden and family in connection with my Riedel/McEnerny family line. This is all the information that I have. I hope that it will be helpful to someone. If you find that you have a McEnerny surname in your family lines please contact me soonest. I am really stuck.
If you find that you have a connection to Thomas and his line and I will be glad to share the branches of the tree.
Descendants of Thomas Golden
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS4 GOLDEN (MARSHALL (MARTIAL)3, WARREN2, WILLIAM 11)1,2,3 was born April 04, 18354,5,6, and died February 01, 1916 in as 30 Jan 1916 Lawrence Co Ohio death index7,8,9. He married MARY (E. OR FRANCES) RICHARDSON10,11,12 January 01, 186313,14,15. She was born WFT Est. 1825-184916,17,18, and died WFT Est. 1873-193719,20,21.
Children of THOMAS GOLDEN and MARY RICHARDSON are:
i. ANNA LOUISE5 GOLDEN22,23,24, b. 1866, Ironton Lawrence Co Ohio25,26,27; d. WFT Est. 1867-196028,29,30.
ii. ADELAIDE PHILONA GOLDEN31,32,33, b. 186834,35,36; d. WFT Est. 1869-196237,38,39.
2. iii. CHARLES WILLIAM GOLDEN, b. October 1870, Ironton Lawrence Co Ohio; d. WFT Est. 1901-1961, Ironton Lawrence Co Ohio bur: Ironton.
Generation No. 2
2. CHARLES WILLIAM5 GOLDEN (THOMAS4, MARSHALL (MARTIAL)3, WARREN2, WILLIAM 11)40,41,42 was born October 1870 in Ironton Lawrence Co Ohio43,44,45, and died WFT Est. 1901-1961 in Ironton Lawrence Co Ohio bur: Ironton46,47,48. He married IDA E. ABLE49,50,51 1895 in Lawrence Co Ohio52,53,54. She was born January 187055,56,57, and died WFT Est. 1900-196458,59,60.
Children of CHARLES GOLDEN and IDA ABLE are:
i. HAROLD6 GOLDEN61,62,63, b. Private64.
3. ii. RALPH JENNINGS GOLDEN, b. Private.
iii. ETHYL GOLDEN64,65,66, b. Private67.
Generation No. 3
3. RALPH JENNINGS6 GOLDEN (CHARLES WILLIAM5, THOMAS4, MARSHALL (MARTIAL)3, WARREN2, WILLIAM 11)67,68,69 was born Private70. He married ALICE BRENDAMOUR70,71,72 Private73. She was born Private73.
Child of RALPH GOLDEN and ALICE BRENDAMOUR is:
i. CHARLES EDMOND7 GOLDEN73,74,75, b. Private76.
Re: Charles Golden and Josephine Gaerke Golden/Ohio
I have trying to follow a lead that I have on Charles Golden and hoping maybe someone knows something, since I am running into dead ends. My Great Grandfather 1889-1970 (Henry Gaerke) had six siblings Rose Gaerke Knoth, Agnes Gaerke Knoth, Herman Gaerke, Josephine Golden Gaerke, Mary Gaerke Gruss, and Elizabeth Gaerke.
I know that Josephine Gaerke married Charles Golden, but besides that I can not seem to find any information on her such as dob, date of death, date of marriage, etc. Does anyone know anything about her? She was probably born in Mercer County, Ohio area, since that is where most of my ancestors are from.