Search for content in message boards

Harold Cary

Harold Cary

PCoressel (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2000 11:33AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 5:10PM GMT
I am looking for information on Harold Cary. He was from the Akron Tiffen Ohio area. His father was James Cary and mother was Mary Loa Brown. Would appreciate any information about his family especially his sons Harold Donald and their familes.
Peg

Re: Harold Cary

5150poohcorner (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2004 2:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
If your still looking for information on Harold Cary, my dad is Donald Cary, my name is Patrick Cary I live in California and my uncle is Harold Cary Jr.

Peg Coressel (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2004 9:43AM GMT
Yes I am very interested in information on the Cary family. My mother was the daughter of a Harold Cary.
Peg

patrick cary (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2004 4:31PM GMT
I'm not sure if were talking about the same Harold Cary, I did'nt know of any daughters that had kids but, I know that there are two Harold Cary's one is my grandfather, and the other one is my uncle, my grandfather had a daughter but see was a baby when she died they lived in Springfield ILL,when my dad was little

Peg Coressel (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2004 10:41AM GMT
My mother was born Jan 14, 1910. I did not know she was born out of wedlock until she died and I found her birth certifaicate.
If your uncle is the one that lived in Gwynedd, Pa. I wrote to him after I met with the relatives from Bert Rinehart in 1994. Too much to put on the internet if he is the right one my e-mail address is grandmac@bright.net
Peg

pegcoressel49 (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2008 3:09PM GMT
Surnames: Cary
I am trying to trace my mothers family. Her father was Harold Cary who was born I think 1-12-1889 and married Mary King. He had two sons Harold & Donald. I have recieved a letter from Harold, but heard that he has since died. Would appreciate any help or information you could give me or tell me where to find. I did visit his grave in Akron, Oh. but would like information on his two sons.
Peg

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 4:41PM GMT
Looking for Harold Cary who married Mary King. he died in March 19, 1973. I visited his grave in Akron, and he was my mothers father. I found her birth certificate and he is listed as her father. I met some of the relation from Attica Ohio and recieved a letter from Harold's son who was ill at the time and I presumed he has died. Just want to know more about my mothers family as I am doing genealogy.
Hope to hear from you because I would like to know more about him.
Peg

TudorsLad (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2009 2:51AM GMT
Surnames: Cary
Harold Cary Jr. was my grandfather, he died in 2000. Harold Cary who married Mary King and died in 1973 was my Great Grandfather.

Posted: 30 Jan 2009 2:27PM GMT
Harold Cary born 1-12-1889 was my grandfather. Harold Cary Jr. would be my mothers half brother. I recieved a letter from him in March of 2000. He was not well then. His wife name was Helen.
If this matches up would like to know more about them.
Can E-mail me at 'pegdhs@yahoo.com'.Would like to know more about the other son Donald.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions