Search for content in message boards

Hillman's in Central Mississippi

Hillman's in Central Mississippi

Glenda Hillman Fulcher (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2000 8:46AM GMT
Has anyone located a Winder Hillman in their family tree? My Hillman relatives were all located in central Mississippi.

Hillman

Peggy Palmertree (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2000 11:11AM GMT
What part of Miss. were your Hillman's living? My aunt md C.Alton Hillman, they lived in Lawerence Co. I know that Alton came from La. he had some siblings but nothing more. Peggy P.

Hillman Relatives

Glenda Fulcher (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2000 12:14PM GMT
My father's family all lived in the central part of the state. Most were from Newton and Neshoba counties. I do notice that you spell it with two "ls". The Hilmans, spelled with one l from Mississippi are not related as far as I can find out.

Winder Hillman

William Storey (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 10:06AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2002 4:02AM GMT
Dear Glenda,
If you are still out there, believe I can be of help on your Winder Hillman. Winder J born 1820 and Wilder Louisa Maria Hillman born 1847 plus others.
Storyroots@aol.com

Winder Hillman

Bill Storey (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 6:00AM GMT
Thanks! I have often heard my father speak of Uncle Winder Hillman. I will need to call him to see the exact relation. I don't know much about the family tree. Just started investigating.

Re: Hillman's in Central Mississippi

Sprisoc114 (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2005 5:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
I believe I have a Winder Hillman in my tree with descendants in Neshoba County MS, eventually moving to Alabama.. More info coming as I can get to it.

Sprisoc114 (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2005 3:50AM GMT
I knew Winder Hillman sounded familiar. He was my Great, Great Grandfather. He was the Father of Robert Lee Hillman, who was the father of my grandfather James Clarence Hillman.

ldove2 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2005 11:43PM GMT
My gggrandfather was also Winder. George Jefforson Hillman who stayed in Neshoba Co most of his life. You mentioned that your family moved back to Alabama, might I ask where and when. The only children I have of James Clarence are Dwight and Dianne. Are there other children.

Thanks Mel

brendafv23 (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2011 5:10AM GMT
I have John Winder Hillman in my tree he is my great grandfather
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions