Generation 5(LEWIS 4, SPENCER 3, GABRIEL 2, GABRIEL 1)
Children of Lewis & Sarah Solomon Bobo. They were listed in the Union Co. S.C. Heritage History Book p. 34
1. Elizabeth Bobo who married a Shelton (Internet says Robert Skelton & one of her descendants, Howard Skeltonemail@example.com
-- says its Skelton nor Shelton. Says she was born 1757 Culpepper VA. D. 1826 Madison Co. AL m. Robert Skelton 1790 b. 1750 New Kent VA d. 1830 Madison Co. AL)
2. Sampson Bobo--(internet says he was born 1759 Culpepper, VA d. aft. 1840 Franklin Co. GA )
3. Solomon Bobo (internet says b. abt 1761 Culpepper VA d. 19 Apr 1816 Union Co.South Carolina married 1786 Polly Potts. He died about 1847 & is buried at Prospect Church in Union Co. S.C. (Ron Hughes --firstname.lastname@example.org
-- says Solomon b. 1770 & that he & his wife were in MS in 1850)
4. Sally Bobo who married a Norman (internet says m. Jonathan Charles Norman b. 1759 Loudon Co. VA d. 1839 Bedford Co TN.
5. Patsy Bobo who married a Smith (internet says she was born 1764 Culpepper, VA m. Levi Smith
6, Jeaney Bobo who married a Ray (internet says Virginia Jenny Bobo b. 1768 Culpepper, VA. (Bevemail@example.com
) says Jeaney b. ca 1768 married Mr. Ray, Joseph Ray's brother and the Ray brothers moved to Columbia Co. GA before 1802--they owned a mill & had a town named after them--Raysville, GA (near Thompson GA). Documented that Joseph owned the mill there but couldn't find his brother's name. Jeaney &IMr. Ray had daughter Ann (Anna) E. Bobo Ray --may have gone by her mother's maiden name--Ann b. 11 Feb 1802 in GA (possibly Raysville, GA) Need help desperately from anyone knowing about this family.
7. Polly Bobo who married a Rhoades (internet says Mary Polly Bobo b. 1769 Culpepper Co. VA d. 21 Nov 1815 Union Co. S.C. m. 1796 John Jack Rhodes --occupation Cooper--b. abt 1761 Colonial Berkeley Co. S.C. d. 6 Jan 1808 Bedford, Richman Co. GA.)
8. Abagail Bobo who married a Cooper (internet says b. 1771 Union Co. S.C. d. abt 1805 Union Co. S.C. m. John Cooper
9. Nancy Bobo who married a Ray (internet says married Thomas J. Ray--It was passed down by Bev's--(firstname.lastname@example.org
) grandmother that she married Joe but they didn't know the name of the brother who married Jeaney, Nancy's sister
10. Kindred Bobo (internet says b. 7 Jul 1800 died 330 Aug 1865 m. Comfort Free b. 4 July 1813 d. 19 May 1896. Both are buried at Prospect Church Cemetery in Union Co. S.C.
11. Dicey Bobo who married a Holcomb. (internet say her name was Laodicea. Called "Dicey" or "Darcey" --married Neville Holcomb