Search for content in message boards

Jordan Anderson

Jordan Anderson

williamgrogan35 (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2003 3:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 May 2003 10:17PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Stone
I am trying to find out who the father of Jordan Anderson is. He was born in S.C. abt 1813 and married Lucinda Drucilla Stone. He died around in Dawson County and is buried at Bethel Baptist Church.

His children are:

William C.
Caroline
Robert Newton
Frances
James P.
Reuben S.
Louise
Emeline
Jordan L.
Andrew Jackson

I was hoping to make a connection to Reuben G. Anderson in Lumpkin.

Can anyone help me?

Billy Grogan
bgrogan445@aol.com

Re: Jordan Anderson

CarolynPeddy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2006 7:14PM GMT
Did you ever find out any information?

Ruebun S is my Great Great Grandfather.

taattosbt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2012 8:09AM GMT
Hi, I'm a descendant of Jordan Anderson (wife Lucinda Stone) through his son, Reuben Samuel Anderson. Is it possible that's the Reuben you are looking for?

taattosbt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2012 8:16AM GMT
P.S. There are tombstones of this Anderson line at Bethel Baptist Church in Dawson County. I was confused at first, because what I researched found "Shoal Creek" cemetery, but a woman from the area said Bethel Baptist Church in Dawson Co. GA used to be known as Shoal Creek Baptist Church. There are many Burts buried there, as well, and they are intermingled throughout the tree. I say this because I'm wondering if the parents of Jordan might be buried there or possibly listed on a tombstone, and Reuben S. is on the cemetery transcriptions, though I haven't seen it myself. I have not had an opportunity to visit the cemetery, but it could be a start.

billygrogan (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2012 1:24PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
Great to hear from you! It always nice to connect with a cousin! I am familiar with Reuben S. Anderson who is one of the sons of Jordan. However, I am trying to identify Jordan's parents. Some info I have point toward Reuben G. Anderson in Lumpkin County.

Do you know who the parents of Jordan are?

Also, I think I might have a photo of Reuben S. if you don't have one.

Billy Grogan
billyjgrogan@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions