Search for content in message boards

Boulware Family of Va

Boulware Family of Va

olclarke (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2009 1:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Need info on the following Boulware's.
1. ? b abt 1805 in King William Co marr Thomas B. Martin. Need her parents & siblings & her name. Thomas was the son of William Martin Sr. & Ann Nancy Brumley. Also need children for Thomas& Miss Boulware.
2. Richard b abt 1730 in Caroline Co marr Frances. Need his parents & siblings as well as her last name & her parents & siblings. Their son William b abt 1750 marr Molly Gatewood dau of James Gatewood Sr. & Penelope Fullerton.
3. Mark I. b abt 1740 in Caroline marr Agatha Saunders. Need their parents & siblings. Have their children.
4. Corbin b abt 1805 in Caroline marr Sarah Lumpkin. Need their parents & siblings. Their son Mark b abt 1844 marr Susan Jane Poats 31 Dec 1868. She was the dau of John H. Poats & Martha Jones. Have children for Mark & Susan.
5. Elizabeth b abt 1750 in Croline marr Richard Gatewood son of James & Penelope. Is she sister to William who marr Molly? Also need children for Richard & Elizabeth.
6. William Fleming b abt 1770 in Caroline Co. Need his prents & siblings as well as the name of his wife & her parents & siblings. Their son William Lindsey b Dec 1794 marr Lucinda Keeling Terrell dau of Fleming George Terrell & unknown wife. Have children for William & Lucinda.
7. George T. b abt 1840 in Caroline marr S. E. Need his prents & siblings, also need her name & her parents & siblings. Their son George W. b abt 1865 marr Carrie F. Cash 24 Dec 1888. She was the dau of James Allen Cash & Deliah ( Fanny ) Brown. Son of George & Carrie was Thomas Kirby b abt 1891. He marr Mary Sherwood White 20 Mar 1912. She was the dau of John G. White & Bettie ( Nanny 0 Jeter. I have children for Thomas & Mary.
8. James b abt 1670 probably in Essex Co marr Margery Gray dau of William Gray & Elizabeth. Dau of James & Margery was Sarah b abt 1695. She marr James Samuel Sr. need parents & siblings for James. Have children for James & Sarah.
9. James b abt 1860 in Caroline marr Caroline. Need their parents & siblings. Their son James L. b abt 1882 marr Nelly Motley dau of Thomas Judson Motley & Martha S. Need Martha's last name & her parents & siblings. Also need children for James & Nelly.
10. Mary b abt 1770 in Caroline marr Daniel Turner. need their parents & siblings. Their son Richard b abt 1790 marr Clarissa Peatross dau of Richard Peatross & Agnes Hurt. Have children for Richard & Clarissa.
11. Willis S. b abt 1880 in Caroline marr Carrie Ann Betts. Need their parents & siblings. Their son Kenneth Lee b abt 1909 marr Eva Belle Gatewood 22 Nov 1947. She ws the dau of William E. Gatewood & Cora L. Carter. Also need children for Kenneth & Eva. Any info on these Boulware's appreciated.
Ollie

Re: Boulware Family of Va

CarolynHPappas (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2010 10:47PM GMT
James Boulware b ca 1641, d a/ 7 Feb 1718 m Marjory Gray. Had among othere Wm b ca 1703, Essex Co VA, d p/ 31 Oct 1765 m Ann Paar, dau Philip Paar & Judith Alleman.

olclarke (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2010 8:16PM GMT
Thanks for the info on James Boulware. I had him b much later than that. Was noit sure my dates were correct. Will see what else I can find.
Ollie

haszperry (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2012 8:40PM GMT
Do you have a copy of James Boulware's will or an abstract? I've seen a bunch of different dates and names of his children. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions