Search for content in message boards

Nathan McDonald (b. 1810)

Parents of Nathan McDonald

RizerK67 (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Oct 2001 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: McDaniel, McDonald, Springer
I suspect your Nathan may well be the son of Nancy Springer and Alexander McDaniel/McDonald. Their son Nathan was born 22 Feb 1810. Nancy's family/father moved back and forth between the Monon Valley and Fayette Co., Penn. Please e-mail me directly.

Nathan McDonald (b. 1810)

John McDonald (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McDonald
Nathan McDonald/McDaniel. Looking for any information about the family of Nathan McDonald (b. 1810 somewhere in PA). Appeared on Tyler Co. VA census in 1840 as McDaniel. Later on Wirt Co. as McDonald and Woods Co., WV as McDonald. His wife's last name was Maulder or Mawhorter. Have his history in VA and WV to share. Looking for his PA connection (possibly Fayette Co). My e-mail is jmac1@apex.net. Thank you. John McDonald, Murray, KY.

Re: Nathan McDonald (b. 1810)

Stacy Soloway (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: McDonald/McDaniel/Springer/Downard/Phillips/McCarty
http://www.my-ged.com/db/page/mcdaniel/2533

If you go to the gedcom address listed above you will be able to follow Nathan's lineage. I would love to know more about the Virginia travels that you refer to in your email. Please email me directly with any further info that you might have on the migration back and forth from Fayette Co., PA to Virginia.

Thanks

NGAMCD (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2011 12:42AM GMT
I know it's been ten years, but are you still there with that gedcom on Nathan? I'm trying to match him to some Ohio Indiana relatives.

Re: Parents of Nathan McDonald

NGAMCD (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2011 12:44AM GMT
I'd really like to match your Nathan McDonald to my ancestor. Where can I find more details?

NGAMCD (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2011 12:45AM GMT
Did you ever find anything else out about Nathan?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions