Search for content in message boards

Christian Harger Family

Christian Harger Family

strassner (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2008 11:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: harger parr
I am looking for information on the family of Christian Harger and Nora Parr. I believe their children were Bessie, Harriet, and Marion. Nora was born in 1872.

Re: Christian Harger Family

iamgran1 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2008 1:15AM GMT
Surnames: Harger, Parr
I am Great Grandaughter of Christian Harger and Nora Parr and daughter of Bessie Harger. Bessie's Sister was Harriet and her brother was Marion.

iamgran1 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2008 5:19PM GMT
Surnames: Harger, Parr, Miller
I'm sorry, I goofed on my first reply. I said I was great grandaughter, when actually I am grandaughter to Christian Harger and Nora Parr. Daughter of Bessie Harger who was sister to Harriet and Marion. Great paternal grandparents were Solomon Harger and Anna Miller.

strassner (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2008 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Parr, Harger
Nora had a younger brother, Elmer. I am one of Elmer's 14 g-granddaughters. Do you have any lineage records of Nora and Elmer's parents?
My mother remembers visiting the Hargers, but never knew they were family.

OSUCOWGIRL1 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2008 5:13PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: christian harger family. gran grand daugther of albert harger
my name is connie gayle harger . and mygrand fathe albert harger he was born in geoger town ohoi. and his father was josphn harger and his mother was ellen geren harger josphn father was samule harger married elizabteh wickham harger and samule father was chrstian harger. saule harger was born in pa. i was hope someone would have old phots we all could make copy from. i just have a old phot abert harger. albert was born in 7-22-1876 and pass on 7-27-1941 in kalamazoo mich . and married emme harger she passway . she was sick her wish was from my grand mother mae adkins to married when she pass on so she did married . connie gayle harger 706 north 7th st frederick okla 73542. my e-mail is chersonny64@yahoo.com

hargerlm (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 12:48AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Harger
Is Albert Harger's father John P Harger or is it Joesph? My Great grandfather is William G Harger. William G Harger is the first child born to Samuel & Hester Harger. Samuel married Hester after Elizabeth Wickerham died.
How do you know who Samuel's father was because we haven't found out yet & my dad had someone else listed as Samuel's father.
I have 1 photo that I think is of Samuel but I do not know for sure if it is him, it just looks like William but is the age of Samuel when this tin photo was taken & this tin was given to me by a cousin & they were told that all the pictures were of their daddy's family.
Lisa Harger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions