Search for content in message boards

Jonah Powers my gr.gr.grandpa

Jonah Powers my gr.gr.grandpa

Betty (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 1999 12:19PM GMT
Jonah Powers m. Malinda Gibson 1840's or
50's maybe 60's. Don't know if in Va. or Ky.
They had a son Isaac b.11-15-1866. Went by
Isaac(Ike)Gibson. Lived in Floyd co. Ky.till
death. The story is that Jonah left the family and Malinda changed the names to her
maiden name. Isaac m. Hannah Brown,their
children were Lincoln,Charlie,Margrett,Eveline and Willie.

Jonah Powers/Caroline Hall

Debbie Eldridge (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 1999 7:53AM GMT
My GGrandfather was Jonah Powers m. Caroline Hall sometime in the later 1800s. Some of their children: William Floyd, Farce, Charles, and Nancy (Coleman) took their mothers name of Hall. I can't find anything on the above subject. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Debbie

Jonah Powers

Kristen Powers (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2001 8:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2002 3:03AM GMT
Surnames: Powers
Betty, My name is Kristen Powers...my grandfather was Charlie Powers he as I recall died in Middlesboro, KY. Married Mary and had one son John Wayne who married my mother and had me and my brother Marc.

Caroline Hall

AbbyGram (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2001 8:55AM GMT
Edited: 28 Apr 2002 1:05PM GMT
Surnames: Hall
Hi, I think we have the same family. Our Charles Hall, b. 3-11-1866, son of Caroline Hall, had Farce, Willy, Lacky and Nannie as siblings. I know nothing about any of his siblings, other than what appears to be nicknames. I do have Charlie's wife and children, and I know who appears on his marriage certificate. Write me at donandneva@juno.com Thanks, Neva

Re: Caroline Hall

blondie337 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2012 4:46AM GMT
Hi Neva,

I know it has been 10 years since I sent that message out, but I hope it's not too late to contact you. I got out of this since then and haven't done any searching til now again. Came upon this by accident. If it is not too late, contact me email debra.eldridge@dla.mil or call me on 614-284-7701. Hope to hear from you soon. We could be a match......lol

Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions