Search for content in message boards

Mary Alice Wedgeworth

Mary Alice Wedgeworth

JessicaPageWilson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2008 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: wedgeworth,savell,page
Ok I don't have alot of information..at all about the wedgeworth family or actually any family history..so I'm tryin gto find out more so if anyone who has been at this for awhile has any information on Mary Alice Wedgeworth, she married Jasper Cleave Savell (sorry no dates) I want to say they were wed in Ms, I know they had a daughter named Ellie Vadus Savell that married James Alvin Page...if anyone has any information or if these names ring a bell I'd love to hear....I know my grandparents James and Ellie were from around the Neshoba Co. area and then later lived in Yazoo City,Ms

Re: Mary Alice Wedgeworth

xxPhyllisWedgeworth51 (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2008 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Wedgeworth
Hello, I think I can help you with your Wedgeworth family. I have a Mary Alice Wedgeworth who married a Savell in 1915 in MS. I could sure use some more clues if you have any! Do you know when or where Mary Alice was born?
Phyllis

JessicaPageWilson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2008 3:45PM GMT
I have no clue on dates or locations. My dad said the only thing he really knew was that Mary Alice was 1/2 Cherokee indian and Jasper Savell the man she married was also 1/2 cherokee....All of my older relatives that could have been of some help I either don't know how to contact or have passed away...I really want to find out more b/c my dad is just as interested...he could never link anything past his grandparents so I'm hoping to do that for him! THanks for replying back

xxPhyllisWedgeworth51 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2008 12:25AM GMT

I found some information on your Page & Savell lines, although I'm still working on Mary Alice Wedgeworth. Please contact me off-line so that I can give you all this info.
Phyllis
dwedgewort@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions