Search for content in message boards

wyatt ancestory

wyatt ancestory

stephen wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: granville floyd wyatt, john wyatt, sam or samuel wyatt
all were brothers that moved to WV from NC, granville was born 1864-1869, married rosa ray in 1888,had a daughter named lilly. John married Niece ? either in NC or WV if anyone knows father of these three (or more) children I could use the help. I'm just starting my quest.

Re: wyatt ancestory

fred4fritz (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2001 7:02PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2005 8:22PM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt, Forster
Stephen,
I have seen your post on here several times and I finally decided that I will never know if I don't ask.
My Gr. Grandfather was John Wesley WYATT, and he was b. 1864, d. 1898.
He married (I have it as) Nicey Forster, b. 1867, d. 1911. I don't know anything about John or Nicey, accept that they had a son John Edward (Edd) my grandfather, b. 1886, d. 1955, and 2 daughters. Annie WYATT and Larissa R. WYATT
Could we possibly looking for the same line? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Cindy Wyatt Melo
fred4fritz@yahoo.com

Stephen Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 12:01AM GMT
Cindy,
I'm not sure if this is the same line or not, I thought the John I was looking for was married to a niece Woods, could have been a second marriage or I might have the wrong info;
I'm going to have to go to mercer Co. courthouse to find additional info. If you know where they lived or anything else that might give me a clue let me know, directly at bowevil59@hotmail.com mean while I'll let you know if I make the connection.

tee1cal1 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2001 5:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Nov 2001 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt / Hume
Stephen,

I'm interested in your Wyatt line. My gggrandfather was a Samuel Wyatt, born in VA, lived in MO, and had at least two sons, Thomas & Joseph (both born in MO 1844 & 1849. Does the surname HUME appear anywhere in your files? Thanks for your help.

Posted: 2 Oct 2001 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: wyatt/Hume
I haven't seen the name Hume in our line, the Samuel I have should have been born in the 1860's or 1870's. He was in WV in 1930's possibly later. I'm going to have to go to the courthouse to find info I'm at a dead end. Wish I could have been of help. I do have lines further back if you know his fathers name I'll check to see if he fits in.

scarle21751 (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2003 4:54AM GMT
My Grand Father was John J. Wyatt from Henry Co Georgia. 1866 . I,m looking for information also.
Jimmie Wyatt Drinkard

Re: wyatt ancestory & Hume surname

pm1940 (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2003 4:41AM GMT
Edited: 19 Apr 2005 3:08AM GMT
Hi,
I may have responded to one of your inquiries earlier. Joseph Larkin Wyatt married Caroline Victoria Hume (my late husband's g grandparents. I am also searching for Joseph's ancestors. Thanks for your info.
Pat M

Re: wyatt ancestory & Hume surname

Posted: 15 Jun 2003 4:11PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Wyatt
I haven't worked on this for a while, but I have not found anything with that name...............
Thanks, Steve

pw618 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2008 1:35AM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt
I'm researching the Henry Co. Georgia Wyatt's and have a couple of J.J. Wyatt's. Do you have anymore info on him like where was he in 1850 1860 and 1870--some of his children and wife?

I have one John James Wyatt, b. 1857 amd was on the Henry Co. census until 1880.

patwelch63@hotmail.com

rse97 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2011 12:01AM GMT
Edited: 28 Mar 2011 4:04AM GMT
Hi, I know your original post was quite some time ago. If you don't have the information already, Matilda Wyatt (1865-1926), daughter of Robert Miles Wyatt and Julia Ann Byrd, is my Great Grandmother. She lived in McDowell Co. WV, married Andrew Jackson Belcher and later, Solomon Mullens. I have a list of her children if you need.
Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions