Search for content in message boards

Jessie and Bessie

Jessie and Bessie

JL Grooms (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2000 6:04PM GMT
Hi I am the son of Jessie Lee Grooms born 11-5-1912. He had a twin sister named Bessie but, she has past on. Their parents are Mon and Minnie. William Monroe Grooms m. Mary Rosetta Minnie Jane Russom. They are both buried in the Beech Grove cemetery. Jessie is still living with his wife Elenora Pigue Grooms in Evening star. I would like any info that we can find on Mons father. We have been told that his middle name is Lester but, no one is forsure about his first name. It could be Doyle or Doral so we are told. If any one has info on this Grooms line that did come from McNairy co. Tenn. Please reach me at jlgrooms@mail.cswnet.com thanks, JL Grooms...

Grooms - Mon's dad mom

Dan Fridenberg (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2000 8:31PM GMT
William Monroe 7-14-1885 - 3-12-1960 Place of Birth Bethel Springs Tenn.
His Father was Darlin Grooms I do not have the Middle name. His Mother was
Viola Grooms Somwhere I have more Info I'll have to look it up If you have any Info
connecting the Grooms or Russom to Indian registration Please let me know.
Thank you I hope this is what you are looking for.
Judy Fridenberg/Crossno/Grooms

grooms

JL Grooms (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2000 9:00AM GMT
Thank you Dan for posting this message. We are told that his middle name is lester. The informant of this info was minnie at the time of mons death. I would be glad to share with you what info I have. Are you connected with this family? If so how are you connected? Let me know where to send the info that I have and I would appreciate what ever info that you have, My address is 3930 Hwy. 34 west Paragould Ark. 72450. Thanks again and I look foreward to hearing from you again. Sincerely JL Grooms...

Grooms/Russom

Freda Rogers (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2000 10:33PM GMT
Minnie and Mon were my grandparent...
my parents are Zelma (Elmers twin) and
Charles Crossno..you have met me but it
has been a while at my Mom's funeral..
would love to stay in touch
love
Freda

Jessie and Bessie

sheli38054 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2000 3:53AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2001 10:21PM GMT
Hello, My grandmother is Evelyn(Grooms)Davis, Jessie and Bessie's sister. My mom is Sharon(Stevens)Quimby. Instrested in Grooms history. I can get as far as William Monroe nad MInnie Grooms. Can you help with the Cherokee background?
Thanks,
Michele LaChance
itsjussttmee66@aol.com

Grooms Family History

sheli38054 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2000 4:05AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2001 10:21PM GMT
Hello,I am William and Minnie Grooms's great grand daughter MICHELE LACHANCE. My mom is SHARON STEVENS daughter of EVELYN GROOMS. I am interested in my Cherokee Heritage, and know next to nothing of it. Can you possibly help? Thanks,
Michele LaChance
itsjussttmee66@aol.com

Re: Grooms - Mon's dad mom

Debradomby (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 11:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Grooms
My father and grandfather came from the grooms in paragould....minerva grooms married a Taylor.....have you found anything else in this line or of any indan descent? Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions