Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR MICHAEL JAY DALTON

LOOKING FOR MICHAEL JAY DALTON

STACY LYNN DALTON (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 7:55AM GMT
I WAS BORN IN RICHMOND,VA IN 1968. MY MOTHERS
MAIDEN NAME WAS DEBORAH KAY PRIDDY. THEY LIVED IN TEXAS AROUND 1969-1970. MOM CAME BACK TO RICHMOND WITH ME WHEN THEY DIVORCED.
MY MOTHER DIED IN 1998. I JUST WANT TO KNOW
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO HIM. FROM THE ONE PICTURE I HAVE OF HIM, I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Looking for Michael Jay Dalton

Hannah (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 9:13AM GMT
Although I do not know your Dalton, just wanted to say don't ever give up on your search for him. There is information out there. God Bless you in your search for him.
Sincerely, Hannah

Re: LOOKING FOR MICHAEL JAY DALTON

ndalton878 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2011 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dalton
Stacy,
Im so sorry that it took almost 11 years to get a response. I'm not even sure where to begin. My name is Nicholas Michael Dalton (Nic for short), IM 30 yrs old and reside in Illinois. Im almost positive that I am your younger half-brother. My wife stumbled upon this post while trying to find information on you. I have always known about you, Stacy, ever since I can remember. I would love nothing more than to speak to you, if you are comfortable, I can be reached at 618-599-4307 anytime of day or night. Please leave me a Voicemail if I am not able to answer. If you prefer to contact me via email, im at ndalton878@gmail.com, or im on facebook. Search for Nic Dalton from Olney, IL. I hope this message finds you, I really look forward to connecting with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions