Search for content in message boards

Tingle-

Tingle-

Donna C. Davis (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TINGLE
I am looking for Alabama relatives of Monroe Co. Georgia Tingle family. My ggrandfather was Andrew Cornelius Tingle(1873-1963). His father was James Tingle, who married 2x and had 15 children. Please contact me if you have any info on this Tingle line. Thank you!

Re: Tingle-

danprim (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2003 2:07AM GMT
Donna, I don't know where in Ga. Our tingles may have been. Don't know the name of the male but he married a lady named
Louisa or Ladisa. Had children, William Paschal born in Ga.
Mary and Jensa Ann born in Al. Don't know where he might have died. Family lived in Hale Co. Al. on 1860 census. Jensa Ann is my GreatGrand Mother. Betty Fisher Prim

tammystingle (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2009 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Tingle
I was in school with some tingle's from Forsyth, Georgia a small town above macon georgia. I am married to a Marc Tingle who is from macon georgia and his dad, Jim Tingle, was born and raised in Vance Alabama.

1_jerry936 (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2012 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Tingle
I can trace my Tingle line from Hugh Tingle to the Carolinas but tracing back from my father (Lummie Tingle) who was born 1908 in Bremen, Alabama (Cullman County). His Father was Andrew Jackson Tingle who was born in Cullman, Alabama. I have always heard that there were three Tingle brothers who lived around Macon Georgia on plantations. All three fought on the south and two was injured an captured in a battle at Sarasota Florida. One escaped and the other was released a year before the war ended. Upon returning to Macon Georgia the had nothing left. My great grand father would have been born around Macon Georgia, My great great grandfather must have been born in the Carolinas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions