Search for content in message boards

Sallie Anne Kinnaird

Sallie Anne Kinnaird

carippetoe (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2010 1:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Sallie Anne Kinnard. She was born about 1853. She was married to Louis Napolean Rippetoe. Last known record was 1880 Census. I have not found anything in the 1990 Census. I am assuming she died somewhere between there. I am searching to find out where she might be buried. She lived in Putnam Co., TN

Re: Sallie Anne Kinnaird

LindaGroover830 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2010 3:17AM GMT
Sallie Anne may be Sarah Anne Kinnard b. 1853, daughter of Ezekiel and Frances 'Sallie' Dyer Kinnaird. In 1860, Sarah is 7. In 1870 the 'Kenard' family was in Goshen, Warren Co. KY and she is 17. Sarah is not in the h/h by 1880 (they are back in TN)...so I assume she is married to Louis by then. The Kinnaird/Rippetoe/Judd families were all neighbors. Hope this helps. Would love to learn more about Sallie.

Re: Sallie Anne Kinnaird

wacronk (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2012 3:10AM GMT
Surnames: Kinnaird, Rippetoe
Not sure if this will help but we found:
Double Springs Cemetery, Putnam County Tennessee
Louis N Rippetoe b Oct 11 1854 d Jun 28 1939
Jossie C Rippetoe b Feb 28 1874 d Jun 27 1939
(cannot tell if this is a common headstone or not)

Putnam County Cemeteries, Complied and Published by Maurine Ensor Patton, 1995 p 267

We are looking for info on the 3 different Pleasant Kinnairds who lived in Jackson/Putnam Counties in the mid to late 1800s and on Morrison Montgomery and Mary Alice Cronk Kinnard who departed from Putnam County Tennessee to Kansas City Kansas on Wed Sep 28, 1938. We have their Putnam info, including the location of their last home on Gainsboro Grade Road but don't have any info on them after they moved to Kansas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions