Search for content in message boards

Descendants of H.T. Wortman

Descendants of H.T. Wortman

Alice Uhing Plumlee (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WORTMAN, GULKER, SCHROEDER, TEBECK, LEMPER, RICKER
Looking for descendants of H.T. Wortman/Wortmann, who came to Putnam County, Ohio from Germany on the ship Amazone. He was naturalized in Putnam County on 27 November 1849. He and most of his family later moved to Cuming County, Nebraska. His son August Wortman remained in Ohio.

August Wortman

Suzanne Wortman Crider (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wortman, Gulker
My great grandfather was Joseph Wortman from Leipsic in Putnam county, Ohio. He was born in Glandorf, Ohio in 1868 or 1969. He died in Toledo, Ohio in August of 1962. His father was August Wortman. His wife's name was Anna Mary.

Herman Theodore Wortman

dpizzato (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2002 10:18PM GMT
Putnam County, Ohio/H. T. Wortman
I am a descendant of Herman T. Wortman/Elizabeth Oberman & Joseph Wortman/Cecila Goeke/Goeken & Arnold Timmerman/Anna Wortman of Cuming Co. NE

Wortman Family

Alice Uhing Plumlee (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wortmann
Putnam County, Ohio/H.T.Wortmann

I am descended from Ferdinand Wortmann and Mary An Dickman, Ferdinand was brother to Joseph, My grand parents were Henry Wortman and Mary Burger, My parents were Anna Marie Wortman and Joseph C. Uhing of Cuming County, Nebraska. I have a partial line on your family and would like to trade family information with you if you are interested. Contact me at:
Geoplmlee@ aol.com

Alice

Re: Descendants of H.T. Wortman

Kevin Wortman (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2002 9:42PM GMT
H.T. is my great-great-great-great-great Grandfather. This is great. Please keep me posted I will contact you.

Re: August Wortman

kittymas (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2005 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Lynch, Brennan, Studer, Lemper, Dopker,Wortman
I have information about August Wortman (born about 1842), married Caroline Dopker Wortman. Has a son Joseph Wortman and daughters Elizabeth Wortman (married a Schroeder), Amelia Wortman (married a Thebek), Adelia Wortman (married a Rider), Caroline Wortman (married a Schroeder also).And Magdalena Wortman (married a Lemper). They lived in Putnam, Ohio. My email is kittymas@comcast.net

Re: August Wortman

tjgorma (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2012 4:33PM GMT
This reply is diected to kittymas1957. I have been doing research on the family of August Wortman and Caroline Doepker and believe you may have additional information about their descendants, especially those that I do not have on my website, www.gormangenealogy.com. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions