Search for content in message boards

CHAFFIN FAMILY

CHAFFIN FAMILY

Charles P. Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chaffin, Nunley
MARY ELIZABETH CHAFFIN was born 13 Feb. 1861 Lawrence Co. Kty, possbily the daughter of William Chaffin b. 1819 and his wife Mary. Mary Elizabeth Chaffin married Wm. Harvey Nunley b. 10 Feb. 1859 Lawrence Co. also. I really need some help with this family!

SIMON CHAFFIN

Posted: 30 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Forgot to add that SIMON CHAFFIN b. ca. 1784 Va. was the father of WILLIAM CHAFFIN of Lawrence Co. According to my records (and the 1870 census, William Chaffin was married to Amanda Jordan, however in the 1880 census, wife's name appears as Evaline. Is this the same person or second marriage?

Chaffin

Posted: 26 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am sorry that I cannot help you, but you sure did help me. You gave me Simon's wife's maiden name...CHAPMAN. Thanks for this. Do you have any more on them?

Elizabeth Chaffin d/o Simon Chaffin & Ann Chapman

Michael E. Short (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Short, Boggs, Chaffin
Charles,
I can't help you on your Chaffin, but can you help me on getting more information on Simon Chaffin and Ann Chapman? They had a daughter Elizabeth of Lawrence Co., KY who married Aaron Short (1778-1847). Can you help me?
Thank you
Michael E. Short
1231 Elm Street
Shelbyville, IN 46176
(317) 421-0953

John B Chaffin

Ed Chaffins (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Chaffin
Does anyone have additional information on the children of SIMON CHAFFIN b. 1784 Va., is one of his children a John B Chaffin born abt 1825 in Lawrence Co?

John B Chaffin

Ed Chaffins (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Chaffin
Michael,
Do you have any information on other children of Simon Chaffin and Ann Chapman? Was one of their children a John B Chaffin, born abt 1825 in Lawrence Co? Thanks for any help you can give me.

John B Chaffin

Michael E. Short (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Short, Chaffin
Ed,
Sorry, I have no other information on this family.
Michael
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions