Search for content in message boards

Benson/Taylor line

Benson/Taylor line

James Jenkins (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2003 9:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Benson, Taylor
I am stuck on the Charles (b. 1820/23) and Margaret Sophia Taylor (1827) BENSON line. They were of Liverpool. Possibly the father of Charles was Bigley Benson? They had a son, Frederick William Benson (b. 1849), who was my 2nd great grandfather. Any information on this family line would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Benson/Taylor line

Dawn R. Hadfield (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2004 12:09AM GMT
Edited: 28 Apr 2004 8:05AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor, Benson
Saw your query. It was posted some time ago so I am not sure this will reach you. I also am from the Taylor/Benson line. Have you had any luck with Bigley Benson? What about the Taylors. I will share everything that I have which I will admit isn't much.

James Jenkins (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2004 2:52AM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2004 9:36AM GMT
Surnames: Benson, Taylor
No, no luck since last I posted. I've been busy on other lines, and haven't actually been working so hard on family history lately as I am about to get married. Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated, and I will do about as much as I am able to as well.

My e-mail address is zukajlj@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Dawn R. Hadfield (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2005 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Benson/Taylor
James, I can't remember if we have had contact before or not. A product of getting older I guess. I am a descendent of the Benson/Taylor line also. Do you have any further info? I am hitting a brick wall. I'll share when I get something. Dawn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions