Wilson PIERCE b. 1811, GA, m. 27 Nov 1835, in (Hall) GA, Nancy BARTON, b. cir 1816, GA, (daughter of Henry BARTON and Mary (Polly) THOMASON) d. aft 1880. Wilson died aft 1892. The family of Wilson Pierce lived in Hall County until about 1849 when they moved to Lumpkin County (NW of Dahlonega). In 1873, Wilson and Nancy moved back to Hall County onto the estate of her father, Henry Barton, after his death. According to their gggranddaughter (Amy Robinson), Nancy is buried at the Wahoo Baptist Church Cemetery, while Wilson is buried in the Pierce Cemetery (located North of Hightower Church in Lumpkin Co.) on land owned at the time by Wilson's son, Wilson Jasper Pierce.
1. Mary Ann (Rosie) PIERCE b. 1838, (Hall) GA, m. 11 Feb 1858, in Dahlonega (Lumpkin) GA, Joseph THOMPSON. Mary died 14 Apr 1889.
2. Permelia PIERCE b. Oct 1839, (Hall) GA, m. 4 Oct 1856, in Dahlonega (Lumpkin) GA, Mountenell P. COLEY, b. Aug 1835, GA
3. Reuben PIERCE b. cir 1839, (Hall) GA, m. 31 Mar 1859, in (Lumpkin) GA, Martha J. MARLOW, b. cir 1843, NC
4. Wilson Jasper PIERCE b. 4 Jun 1842, (Hall) GA, m. 18 Aug 1859, in Dahlonega (Lumpkin) GA, Letty Caroline ROBERTS, b. cir 1844, (Union) GA. Wilson died 23 Jan 1924.
5. Newton J. PIERCE b. __ Jan 1846, (Hall) GA, m. 13 Apr 1865, in Dahlonega (Lumpkin) GA, Margaret FREELAND, b. __ May 1848, GA
6. James Henry PIERCE b. 11 Apr 1847, (Hall) GA, m. 27 Jul 1865, in GA, Hulda Louisa ROBERTS, b. 8 Dec 1846, (Union) GA, d. 28 Oct 1918, Checotah (McIntosh) OK. James died 3 Mar 1903, Muskogee (Muskogee) OK.
7. Nancy J. PIERCE b. cir 1850, (Lumpkin) GA, m. 17 Sep 1865, in (Lumpkin) GA, George W. MONTGOMERY.
8. Washington Wiley PIERCE b. cir 1851, (Lumpkin) GA, m. 13 Nov 1879, in (Dawson) GA, Mary J. ORR, b. cir 1855, GA
9. Arminda H. PIERCE b. 1854, (Lumpkin) GA, m. 26 Oct 1871, in (Lumpkin) GA, William Paul Reid LANCE, b. 21 Jul 1849, (Lumpkin) GA, d. (Lumpkin) GA. Arminda died 1894, (Lumpkin) GA.
10. Emaline R. PIERCE b. cir 1855, (Lumpkin) GA