Search for content in message boards

Parker Family Tree

Parker Family Tree

Laura Hamilton (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2000 10:52PM GMT
I have some info. on the Parker Family Tree. Edith Parker was my husband's great-grand mother. Her husband's name was Ernest Paul Parker. Ernest's father's name was Jacob Perry Parker. Jacob's father was George Parker. Ernest's mother's name was Almeda Elizabeth Twibell. Almeda's father was Lewis Twilbell. Almeda's mother was Fannie Bowman. Edith Williams Parker's father was Charles S. Williams. Her mother was Mary Alice Hudnal. Mary's father was Nathan Hudnal. Her mother was Elizabeth Gagley. This is as far back as I have gotten so far. If you have more info. further back I would appriciate a response. Thank you!

Parker

Lynn LaBove (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 6:49AM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 1:19PM GMT
Where were they from

Parker Family Tree

Posted: 14 Feb 2000 9:15AM GMT
The info. that I have says that they are from IN. But I am awaiting more info. from a friend who has them traced back farther than I do. I am willing to share this info. with you as soon as I recieve it.

Parker Family Tree.

Bernice Parker Mayer (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 4:36PM GMT
To Laura Hamilton......I am a Parker in
Indiana..born and raised in Indianapolis...
when you get the infro. from your friend
about the Parker's in Indiana...would you
PLEASE share it with me...Morst of my Parker's Hancock Co. Indiana - my father
was from Madison co. Iowa...Winterset Iowa
his fathers name was William P. Parker..
who married a Elizabeth A Hook...in July 17,1888 ...I have always heard a story that
when she died he boarded out the girls
to family and friends and took the boys
up north....where and how far I do not know.
Nor do I know how many stayed there or came
back when he did...or how long they were there...and I have no one to ask as I am the
only one left......Any help would be of a
great help to me......PLEASE email me at

mecinreb@worldnet.att.net

Thanks.......Bernice Parker Mayer....(Bernie)

Re: Reply to Parker's

Posted: 17 Feb 2000 5:32PM GMT
I am willing to share any and all info. that I may recieve about the family. I am expecting the info. any day now.

J.D. Parker

NHurst0185 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2000 6:32PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 2:42PM GMT
Am looking for info on J.D.Parker who came to Northern Arkansas to Homestead. He died shortly after arriving, in Marion County,Ar.
He had 10 children, one of which was my GGrandmother,Susannah. I need to know his wife's name and also the children. They migrated from either Illinois or Indiana.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parker Family Tree

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2000 9:08PM GMT
The Parker's that I have so far came from IN. The earlist one so far is George Parker who was married to Mary Smith. I am supposed to recieve more info. at a later date from my husband's cousin. She has them traced back further than I do. When I recieve this info. I will be happy to share it with you. Thank you so much Laura

Parker's

Bernice Parker Mayer (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2000 12:12PM GMT
TO Laura Hamilton....Have you gotten the
infromation yet that you was expecting on
the Parker family???

Bernie

George Parker

Catherine Wanser (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2000 7:49AM GMT
I have the name George Parker from Inwood New York. Do you think this is the same?
Catnfrank@mindspring.com
Catherine

Re: George Parker

Posted: 14 Mar 2000 10:42AM GMT
Did your George Parker marry Mary Smith? Do you also have a Ernest Paul Parker listed as well?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions