Search for content in message boards

Missouri Branham

Missouri Branham

Pam Ayers (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 11:44AM GMT
My line of Branham's left Kentucky after 1824 and moved to Pike County Missouri. I am decended from Benjamin Branham. My problem, there are 4 or 5 different Benjamin Branhams. Ugh. If anyone has any info, please e-mail me, or post it here.
Thanks

MISSOURI BRANHAMS

MABLE L. BRANHAM COOK GORHAM (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2000 3:34AM GMT
HELLO, I AM PART OF THE MISSOURI BRANHAMS, MY MOTHER'S NAME WAS SUSIE ELIZABETH BRANHAM MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME WAS GEORGE BRANHAM. MY UNCLE'S WERE; CURTIS BRANHAM(DOC), ELROY BRANHAM AND WHIT BRANHAM. MY MOTHERS FAMILY WAS RAISED IN COLUMBIA, MO AND MY UNCLES AND MY MOTHER ARE BURIED THERE. SHE ALSO HAD SISTERS TOO.MYRTLE BRANHAM, CECILE BELL BRANHAM HARRIS AND THE YOUNGEST IS STILL ALIVE HER NAME IS MABLE BRANHAM HENDERSON. AND SHE LIVES IN KANASA CITY, MO.I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN KANSAS CTY MO. ALSO. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF WE ARE RELATED. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. MY MOTHER WAS BORN 6/4/11 IN BOONE COUNTY, MO AND SHE DIED 2/14/66 IN KANSAS CITY,MO. THANKS, MABLE L.COOK BRANHAM GORHAM

Missouri Branhams

Kay Steely (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2000 9:18PM GMT
I'm looking for info on Augustus Herbert Branham whom married Sarah Francis Coursey in Dunklin County Missouri on 7-13-1891.

Branham

wilsonnancye (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 1:38PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 5:53PM GMT
trying to locate family of Alice Haymaker Branham Ayres who was married to Monroe Lord Ayres. they had 11 children. some names i have been given are Ernest, Truman, Fred, Warren, and Ralph, Wilda and Cloy ?
Monroe L Ayres imported Percheron Horses from France to his farm in Shenandoah, Iowa. does this ring a bell with anyone ??

Re: MISSOURI BRANHAMS

KIRKLINKINNEY (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2013 4:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Feb 2013 4:43PM GMT
I'm Kirklin Branham-Kinney, son of Glenda Kinney, daughter of Elroy Branham. Elroy had 3 children with Iona Gladys Renfro-Branham (Terry Joe, Glenda Kay, Vivian Gayle). Glenda Kay is the only surviving of the three. Elroy has another daughter Mary Bush (Pamona,CA). I don't know Mary's maiden name, but she too is from Missouri. I'm not sure in what town Mary and her mother lived, but it was NOT Columbia. Hope this helps with your search as your put together your lineage.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions