Search for content in message boards

Ellis's

Ellis's

srkin (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:55AM GMT
Has anyone researched the Ellis(Richard) that migrated to Ky. from Eastern Va.(Norfolk)---Ellisburg was named for this man.I have just recently learned that his daughter Patsy married my GGgrandfather David Reed and I have been trying to find him but it is difficult because I do not know his date of birth or his parents or any siblings.Any help appreciated. (Geraldine)

Richard Ellis Family

Eula_Kirkland (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:17PM GMT
Hi, Ch. of Richard John B. 30 Mar. 1796, Burrell B. 8 Apr. 1811, James B. 1 Jan. 1806, Nancy B. 1813, Pauline (Patsy B. 1804 M. David Reed 11 Jan. 1821 He was born 1800,William B. 1805, and Drucella B. 1797.. If you need more info. contact me of exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do. I have 5 ch. for Patsy Nancy B. 1840, Burrell A. B. 1842, John B. 1844, Letha B. 1847, David Jr. B. 1837 M. Ann E., son Stephen B. 1859 Eula Ray Kirkland

Ellis Family

Eula_Kirkland (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:17PM GMT
Wayne I worked in genealogy at the Forkland Festival and questioned the Jasmes Ellis family about these children and they promised me information. As soon as I receive I will foward to you. Eula Ray

Richard Ellis

Wayne Ellis (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ellis
I show that the brother of James Ellis who founded Ellisville was Richard Ellis who founded Ellisburg, Richard was b: in 1760, 3 years younger than his brother James. Thanks for the inf. about his offspring. BUT what do you know about Richards siblings and parents?
Please contact me.

Wayne

Re: Richard Ellis Family

Dottie Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 9:28PM GMT
I am trying to find info on David Reed Jr & Sr. David Reed Jr's daughter Pauline is my husband;s grandmother.

Re: Ellis's

C_C_Towns (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2013 8:16PM GMT
Surnames: Ellis
Hello....
Although this topic is quite dated, I have info on Richard Ellis, founder of Ellisburg in Casey County, Kentucky. My grandfather was Adam Ellis Crews and is either the grandson or great-grandson of Richard. Adam left me a typed history of the founding of Ellisburg and Richard Ellis, since our son's middle name is Ellis. Feel free to contact me for a copy.

All my best~

C. Towns

SZiker (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2013 8:26PM GMT
I would love a copy! Please let me know the costs of copying and postage! You can email me personally at BZiker@aol.com. What a great find and thank you for the offer!
Sarah

BJELLIS (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2014 4:13AM GMT
I would love to have a copy! My email is barbaraellis2@verizion.net. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions