Search for content in message boards

Ellsworth: Surnames...Hurley, Mahoney, Ford, Brady Kelliher

Ellsworth: Surnames...Hurley, Mahoney, Ford, Brady Kelliher

diane (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 11:43AM GMT
I am looking for info regarding the surnames listed. Would apreciate any help you could give! Thanks

Francis H. Maloney/Ida Belle Clark

Jacquelyn Kinsman (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 4:06AM GMT
My great grandfather from South Thomaston, Maine His parents James F. Maloney and Margaret T. Hickman-both born in Ireland 1858

maloney s thomaston

john pace (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 5:41PM GMT
I AM ALSO IN SEARCH OF MALONEYS OF S.THOMASTON ,REPLY BACK AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANY LINKS

(CATHERINE MAYBE BROTHER )

Maloney's

John Pace (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 4:57AM GMT
John This is Jacquelyn Regarding Maloneys Please write me in care of jlk1943@aol.com

MALONEYs of Thomaston

John Pace (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 2000 2:03PM GMT
Hi John,
...I have some Maloney stuff left over from when I researched for the "BENNER BOOK", including info from Thomaston and St.George vicinity. There is some intertwinement with the Benner family. Be name-specific and I could probably help. Perhaps we may be distant cousins?! You just never know sometimes!!
Mark Benner
benner@clinic.net

Re: Ellsworth: Surnames...Hurley, Mahoney, Ford, Brady Kelliher

BGlassel5232 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2001 2:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mahoney, Herlehy, Scott, Regan
Hope you have made progress with your ancestors. This is maybe in the wrong era, etc. but I couldn't help but notice that at least 3 of your surnames, Mahoney, Herlehy/ Hurley, and Kelliher, are found in a set of parish records that I am working on, for the RC parish of Inchigeelagh, in western Co. Cork. The IGI Batch Numbers for that parish do represent the transcriptions from the Casey Collection. If you go into LDS Family Search online, and go to the IGI, just put in C700791 for baptisms, or M700791 for marriages, (be sure to capitalize the letters or it won't work) plus British Isles, then Ireland, skip the rest, & start putting in surnames, etc.
If you don't get this, e-mail me and I'll send you some websites that do a better job of explaining that strategy.

Re: MALONEYs of Thomaston

john pace (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2003 10:42PM GMT
I HAVNT LOOKED IN A WHILE WHAT IS THE BENNER BOOK?

Re: maloney s thomaston

JOHN PACE (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2003 10:45PM GMT
MALONEY INFO OF THOMASTON REPLY IF STILL LOOKING

jacquekinsman (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2009 11:04PM GMT
Sorry, here we are nine years later . Do hope you are still around jacquekinsman@aol.com

jacquekinsman (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2009 11:07PM GMT
Sorry so late I am still looking Maloney, francis H. Thomaston jacquekinsman@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions