Search for content in message boards

Dodd family Stoddard Missouri

Dodd family Stoddard Missouri

marckimfinley (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2007 5:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dodd, Bain, Ezell, Holland, Jackson, Finley, Morgan
Looking for David Dodd and Malvina Ezell from Stoddard Co, MO. I'm the great granddaughter of their son, Irving Walker Dodd. Irving Walker Dodd married Avah Lena Bain on 1-3-1915.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Dodd family Stoddard Missouri

Genbug52 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2007 4:43AM GMT
Surnames: Robertson/Robinson Birchfield Howell
I don't know much about the Dodd family but Malvina was a cousin to my grandmother who was the daughter of James K Robertson/Robinson(spelling was changed after he came to Stoddard County Mo.) Do you have any thing on the Robertson family?
There are descendants of David and Malvina Ezell Dodd living here in Stoddard County but I don't know of any that do family research.

researcher_1 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2007 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: Robinson/Robertson
Hello, I am a descendant of Robinson AKA Robertson. Who was your grandmother that was the daughter of James K. Robinson? We might have a connection. Do you know where James K. Robinson came from before Stoddard County? Hope we have a connection! Oh! Do you know if your James K. had brothers and sisters and if so what their names were? Looking forward to your reply.
Donna

Genbug52 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2007 3:18AM GMT
My Robertson were in Trigg County Kentucky before coming to Stoddard County Missouri. James K Robertson/Robinson's siblings were: Rosanna, Josiah, Sarah Jane, Nancy Mary,
Amanda, Malina and Thomas Richard.

James K & Maniza Miller Robinson(first wife) had 4 children Joseph Truman,
Nancy Caroline, Iry D and Mollie Ula(my grandmother).
James K & Sarah Rebecca Howell Burchfield Robinson (2nd wife) had 5 sons, Jonathan William, Charles Thomas, Flossie (Ross) Jordan, Eppinettus, and Elmer Lee.

Do we have a match?

Sue

researcher_1 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2007 6:00AM GMT
Sue,

Nice to hear back from you. I am so sorry we don't have a match, our search goes on.

Donna

Posted: 1 Mar 2007 4:56AM GMT
The only thing that I have on the Robertson family is that Melvina was the daughter of Sarah Jane Robertson and Charles Ezell. Sarah Jane Robertson's father's name was Sam Robertson.

Posted: 1 Mar 2007 4:57AM GMT
I have much to nothing on the Robertson family. Sorry.

bonnie_LaMunion (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2010 3:36AM GMT
In my records I have a Robertson family in Stoddard co. Mo. Orilla Chasteen Robertson children Mitchell, A.C.,Charles, June married Manger, Lillian married Daublin, Delina, Ralph,Thelbert,Joe. Does anyone have futher information on June?

bonnie_LaMunion (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2010 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Chasteen,Robertson,Manger,Daublin
In my records I have a Robertson family in Stoddard co. Mo. Orilla Chasteen Robertson children Mitchell, A.C.,Charles, June married Manger, Lillian married Daublin, Delina, Ralph,Thelbert,Joe. Does anyone have futher information on June?

xtantdad (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2012 5:53AM GMT
Surnames: Dodd
I am Lonnie Lee, grandson of Frelon C. Dodd! He was a son of Irving Walker and Lena Dodd. I knew my great grandmother Lena! My email is xtantdad@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions