Search for content in message boards

Eidson Reunion Website

Eidson Reunion Website

eidson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2005 1:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eidson
Please check out the website for the reunion www.eidson.org/reunion.

Re: Eidson Reunion Website

elinton133 (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2006 12:41AM GMT
My name is Esther /Eidson/Eitson.My daddy is George Eidson/Eitson -Son of Edward Franklin Eidson/Eitson-son Of James Monroe Eidson.We have been web searching for information on Eidson families.My brother Jamie has been to Hawkins County to seek information about our family tree.While searching I saw the Eidson reunion Website.I would be interested in knowing when the reunion is.I live in Gilmer,Texas.Please e-mail me back.Thanks.

Debbie Eidson (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2006 2:37AM GMT
My father is Jerry G. Eidson and my grandfather is Walter L. Eidson.

I would appreciate information about the Eidson family reunion. Is there a yearly one?

Thank you for any information.

eidson (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2006 2:00AM GMT
Surnames: Eidson
Hi Debbie,
We are currently trying to have the reunion every 2 years. The next is planned for the weekend of October 12-14, 2007 in Rogersville, TN. This reunion, we hope, will coincide with the donation of Wanda Eidson's research materials to the Hawkins County TN Public Library. This will also be the weekend of Harvest Festival in Rogersville, a good old small-town fall festival with crafts, demonstrations, food, etc. I will post the reunion website address here on this forum once we have it ready. Thanks for your interest.

Judy

TracyAckerman64 (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2007 3:13AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Eidson/Freeze
I also would like information on the Eidson Reunion in Rogersville TN,2007. My grandmother was Thelma Looney,
grandaughter of James Monroe Eidson. My grandmother was
also married in Rogersville. I am also looking for information on Susana Freeze, Wellington J.M.Eidson first wife. Thank You,
Tracy

eidson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2007 3:56AM GMT
The 2007 14th National Eidson Reunion will be held in Rogersville, TN the weekend of Oct. 12-14. We expect Eidsons from all around the country to attend including the large family of Charlie and Opal McCoy Eidson and several of the children of Jack and (the late) Wanda Eidson who published 3 volumes of Eidson Genealogy. There will be more information and details in the June Eidson Newsletter and also a website set up for supplying more details. I will post that address here when the details are finalized.
I'm curious, Tracy, as to the reference of Wellington J.M Eidson. Wellington's middle name was Jackson and he had a son James Monroe but I have not seen him listed as Wellington J.M Eidson. Can you provide more information?

TracyAckerman64 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2007 6:26PM GMT
Thanks for the reunion info. When I searched for Wellington Jackson on the Searches of this site it gave me the name Wellington Jackson M. Eidson. That is why I asked what the M. stood for. Just curious. Thanks for the reply. Tracy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions