Search for content in message boards

Looking for Ragan's from Jackson TN or St. Louis

Looking for Ragan's from Jackson TN or St. Louis

Audra (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2000 8:28PM GMT
My grandfather was James Robert Ragan of Jackson TN. Moved to St. Louis, MO. I would love to hear from anyone who knows more of my family history.

Jackson TN

Raina (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2000 3:29PM GMT
Do you know the name of James Robert Ragan's wife? I am working on the Ragan's in Jackson and will check to see if he is in our group.
Raina

family history

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2000 7:54AM GMT
I have a copy of the Descendants of Nathan Ragan(born 1755, diead abt. 1820). I have seen several James but no James Robert, but I do hope you will keep looking because this family tree is not complete. My Grandfather was James Oscar(died abt. 1973). I have been working on a family photo album that has a picture from abt 1900.It has been real fun.

Lloyd ?

Raina (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 3:21PM GMT
Kim, Would you happen to be the oldest daughter of Lloyd and Nellie?
I would like to exchange info with you if that is possible. My address is Rainajm@aol.com.
Look forward to hearing from you, Raina

ragan

janet posey (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 6:54PM GMT
i am a ragan descendent. my fathers mother was louisa. her father was nathanol? ragan. louisa married george coon.i have no info. further back. i really would like to know more. i hope someone has info. that will help. thanks janet

Nathanol

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2000 6:53AM GMT
Your Nathanol may be part of our family tree. I am expecting more info soon. Do you have year of birth or death? Nathan was a very popular name in our family.

nathanol ragan

janet posey (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2001 7:09AM GMT
my nathan ragan was born 4-23-1833.he married margaret smith. their daughter louisa was my g.mother. they were in mo.it is confusing when there are so much rep. of the same name. please e-mail a response. maybe we can get some where working together.

Nathan Ragan descendants

Rachel Ragan Montuori (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2001 6:53PM GMT
Could you give me some names from this list you refer to. I would like to see if your Nathan Ragan is my Nathan Ragan from NC who moved to Dickson County, TN around 1805. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Re: family history

Bill Ragan (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2002 4:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have a James Harvey Ragan? b. abt 1834

Re: Nathan Ragan descendants

SandraRaganCarnes (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2006 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ragan
My dad, Everett Boyd Ragan, born in Vinita, Ok. His dad, Joseph Ragan, came from Franklin, Dickson Cty, Tenn. Moved to Vinita 1900. Joseph Ragan had many brothers. His mother remarried after death of spouse. His mother's name was Mary Wolfe upon her marriage to ? Ragan. I think his first name was John, unsure. Do know they owned a farm about 14 miles NorthWest of Franklin. Trying to get started again on my research. My dad thought his ancestors came from Ireland during potatoe famine. Do you think any relation to your Nathan Ragan? thanks sandra ragan carnes
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions