Search for content in message boards

MAUDE ICE Ky (?)

MAUDE ICE Ky (?)

LLHORTONMARTIN (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:04PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jul 2001 10:23PM GMT
Seeking info on ggrandparent I was told was Maude Ice who married a Martin possibly in KY. Children: William Martin, Russell Martin, Clyde Martin, Helen Martin, Dick Martin.

maude ice

Billie (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 12:44PM GMT
The infro you sent is correct.I am the son of Helen Martin. What I wanted is the infro of her great grand parnts. I have found infro in the last couple days of her grand father-Robert Ice. some indication he may be named Jesse. Can you help?

Maude Ice

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 1:00PM GMT
Is this Bill Johnson??? If so, you must be my cousin! This is Laura Martin (now Horton). Just thought I would put out some info and see what came up......E-mail anytime. I have no further info on family.....would appreciate any info you may have!

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 1:14PM GMT
I forgot to tell you that you can feel free to e-mail me directly with any info or anything if you like.......elhzm@tir.com

Laura Martin-Horton
(daughter of Ted Dorothy)

Maude Ice

Donna Brown (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 2:49PM GMT
Billie,

I am the ggranddaughter of John Albert Ice brother of Maude Ice. My e-mail is r-dbrown@r-v.net.

relatives!!!

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 9:30PM GMT
I am the ggranddaughter of Maude Ice.......so what in the heck does that make us??? 12th cousins 5 times removed???
This is great, though!!! Love the website!!!

oops!!!

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 9:31PM GMT
Sorry to have left my husband's name on the last e-mail.....

Ice relatives

Donna Brown (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2000 2:51AM GMT
Laura,
A good question. Something like that...LOL. Hope you checked out the family tree I had online. If you have anything you could add I would appreciate it. I haven't been able to find a good photo of John Albert or any of Maude. If you have any you could post to the site, I would truly appreciate it.

Photos

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 4:35AM GMT
Yes, I checked out the family tree- your site is great! I especially loved the photos! Unfortunately, we have no photos of Maude or anyone else any further back than my Grandfather William Milo Martin. I am going to check with my Aunt to see if she has anything at all we could add to your site-she used to have TONS of family history stuff; don't know if she still does or not.
Will let you know!
Laura

photos

Donna Brown (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2000 2:24PM GMT
Just got your e-mail. I had already sent that photo of J.A. Ice family. I have one living aunt that might have some photos. I have been unable to locate her since my grandmother's death. Hopefully will find soon.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions