Search for content in message boards

family

family

Terry Dugger (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2000 11:21AM GMT
Son of David W. Dugger, grandson of Leighton L. Dugger and great grandson of Mourice Dugger of the Spokane, Washington area. Seeking family members.

Terry

Re: family

clail1 (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Terry, This is your long lost sister Cyndy, I hope that all is well with you and that you are doing well!! If you find any of our other relatives, please let me know.

Love, Cyndy

klazzarini (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2012 2:04AM GMT

I am your first cousin, Karen Fine Lazzarini. My mother is Virginia Dugger Fine LeMay( your Dad's sister), father, Marshall Fine. Would like to connect with Dugger family members.

PLochrieDugger (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2012 10:05PM GMT
Hello Karen

I would definitely like to communicate with you...Living in Vancouver Washington....retired for 8 years..enjoying life as it comes...Also on face book, Looking foreword to summer...

Love Terry

klazzarini (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2012 10:33PM GMT
Hi Terry,
Great...would enjoy communicating with you too! I now live in Tallahassee, FL, left CA in 1988. I have fond memories of visiting your family in Washington, when we were MUCH younger! Am on Facebook too. Fill me in on the past 40+ years...ha!

Love,
Karen

PLochrieDugger (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2012 12:57AM GMT
Karen.

I too remember the few times our families got together...Francis Lester at X-Mas...Summer in Edmonds, I think around '64 or '65..Very specials times, mainly, because there were so few....My life in less than 40 words???? can't be done....married three times, 4 children two of each, 4 grandchildren from 6 to 15, Worked as a Union carpenter, ending as Superintendent, overseeing high rises,,,Stress..daily grind..35 years in the trade..At 55 years old I retired. Never looked back...Have a nice home in Vancouver Washington, and a place about 80 miles away, on a river...and maintaining 3 acres there and a home here with a yard to take care of ..Had some cancer issues last November, but surgery has fixed that...Mom and dad are gone...Cyndy lives close by, maybe 5 miles...Three kids and 5 grand babies.. David lives in Colorado, and we get together....We have a family reunion at the river every July...families are getting bigger and bigger...I didn't find you on Face book....what is your "facebook " name ????Love to hear about you and your life.....Florida??? too far for a motorcycle ride I think ....LOL

Love you Terry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions