Posted: 11 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: HAMMERSLEY, PORTER, JOHNSON, BOWDEN, MUNDY, TRUEBLOOD, SMITH
BEDFORD DAILY TIMES-MAIL
BEDFORD, INDIANA
MONDAY, FEB. 22, 1932

HAMMERSLEY RITES TODAY

Wife of Harry Hammersley, Of Port Williams, Buried In Port Williams Cemetery

Funeral services for Mrs. Anna Hammersley, wife of Harry Hammersley, who passed away Saturday afternoon at 3:15 o'clock at her home in Williams following a three months illness of heart complications, were conducted this afternoon at 2 o'clock from the Port Williams Church of Christ with the Rev. Omer Porter officiating. Burial was made in the adjoining cemetery.

The deceased was born in Martin county on July 1, 1874, to Absolom and Anna Johnson Bowden and at the time of her death was 57 years, 7 months and 19 days old. She was married February 1,1903, in Martin county to Harry Hammersley, who survives.

She was a member of the Christian Church near Huron.

Mrs. Hammersley is survived by the husband, father, one son, Vernon Hammersley, all of Williams; three sisters, Mrs. Enos Mundy, residing near Orleans, Mrs. Carrie Trueblood, of East Oolitic, and Mrs. Ida Smith, of near Bryantsville; two brothers, Frank Bowden of California, and Ralph Bowden, of Bedford, and three grandchildren.

Re: HAMMERSLEY, Anna (1932)

lesaann1983 (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2013 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi im lesa hamersley virgil s hamersleys jrs daughter virgil salvanise hammersley was my grandfather and i believe harry hammersleys brother my email is lesaann1983@live .com if you wish to contact me

Re: HAMMERSLEY, Anna (1932)

lesaann1983 (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2013 4:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi this is lesa hamersley and harry is actually my grandfathers uncle [.joseph is harrys brother and virgil salvanises father]]
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions