Search for content in message boards

Looking for Data on James F Wilds Father of Rose Wilds

Looking for Data on James F Wilds Father of Rose Wilds

philipwalls (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2007 9:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilds
Trying to identify the correct James Wild(s?) who was father of Rose Wilds (Cuyahoga Falls, OH, abt. 1872). Family notes suggest that a member of the Warren Moon family (Summit County Ohio) may have been the mother. The marriage would have been abt 1870. James also apparently fathered Henry Warren Wilds in abt 1875. Unfortunately something happened in this family and the children were sent to an orphanage near Cleveland in the mid-1870s. James may have had a brother David who apparently was from Virginia.

I have been unable to identify the correct James Wild(s?). He apparently earlier had two children, Fred and Della, in CA. No official record of this family has been found but there is considerable data for the son Fred.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Re: Looking for Data on James F Wilds Father of Rose Wilds

HennriettaT (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi how are you,I hope that you are Fred wilds that email me the web site. so that I can see the family tree of best woods.I come in the family Lillian Tuta Best-Stephen Daniels1858 married peggy Aiken-Clara Daniels7/17/1886-10/1972 Married Eddie Berry and Mattew Hamlet-Henrietta Hamlet 1/1/1908-1997 Married Roosevelt Smoaks- thire son Roosevelt Jr.Smoaks married My Mother Luella Watson. I'm Henrietta Smoaks-Thomas Married to Peter Thomas we live in Iselin NJ for two years now I have two kids Megan Armstrong-Rico Davis my email address is mz_jeniune@yahoo.com I need the that web site Please Thank you God bless
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions