Search for content in message boards

Ella Abbott

Ella Abbott

Tim (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 6:40PM GMT
Hi
Looking for Ella Abbott.
I have very little. She was married to Jerious Proctor, and had at least one child. Vera Adeleline Proctor(1884-1955.
any help would be great

Ella C. Abbott

lvierson (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 8:24AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jun 2006 2:24PM GMT
I am a direct descendant of Ella C. Abbott and Jarius E. Proctor. I have that Ella was born 18 Dec 1856 in Bengal Twp., Clinton County, MI. She married Jarius E. Proctor 25 July 1880 in Carson City, MI. Jarius was born 21 June 1847 in Ashtabula County, OH (he fought in the Civil War for OH--I have more info if interested). Ella is buried in Grand Legde Cemetery in Grand Ledge, MI I don't have death date. Jarius is buried in same cemetery. Their children were:

Warren Proctor
Vera Proctor
Orian "Anna" Proctor (my ancestor)
Edna Proctor
Peter Proctor
Lorin Proctor

I only have info on Anna if you have any on the other children I would be VERY interested.

Please email me for more info!!
Lydia

Ella Abbott

Loosecincture (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 6:04PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2005 1:52PM GMT
I am sorry when I posted this I assumed I would be alerted when someone responded, I would be very interested in exchanging info On Ella Abbott.
I also would like to har about your connection to the Ortowski line. I spent many of my summers with Stev Ortowski, he would be the son of Tony. I think he was the third son, but that was many years ago.
Please e-mail me, my address is: senrabmit2@aol.com

Re: Ella C. Abbott

chasitylind (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2012 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
hello I am writing about my family history and any info would be great My name is Chasity proctor lindsley I am the daughtor of donald ray proctor and cheryl gilmore my grandparents are l.j proctor and pauline mongold.i have alot of questions please let me know thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions