Search for content in message boards

Labrie who would like to know his family.

Labrie who would like to know his family.

kaseylynn1 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2010 9:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Labrie
I am writting for my fiance, his name is Eric Matthew Labrie, he is the son of Raymond Henri Labrie who was orginally from Rhode Island? ( whom is not deceased ) He is 25 years old, and knows none of the Labrie side of his family. He would love to get to know them. If you have any information please let us know. Thank you.

Re: Labrie who would like to know his family.

kaseylynn1 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2010 9:23PM GMT
Im sorry- whom is NOW deceased.

gayle10211 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2012 1:57PM GMT
Surnames: Labrie, Gagne, Fortin
I do not know if this would be helpful? My paternal Grandparents, Joseph D. Labrie and Aldea Gagne lived In Coventry, RI at the end of their lives. They had 5 surviving children: Donat, Albert, Ernest, Raoul and Diana. My Uncle Raoul married Theresa ?, they had 3 children, Raoul, Pauline and Raymond. I believe they (my Grandparents) originally came from Quebec and originally settled...? I know that there are Fortin's in my family tree and I know my Paternal Grandmother had a sister Marie (Gagne). That's all I know. Take care.

kaseyhartzell (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2012 4:07AM GMT
Please contact us, we are pretty confident that there is a relation and we would love to talk with you. Thank you so much!
Email Address is Kaseyhartzell@live.com

melodilandi (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2013 6:36AM GMT
Hello. My father came across this post and emailed it to me... I am a 1st cousin of Eric's... His father lived with us in Warwick during his last two years. My mother is his father's sister (maiden name Labrie but now Landi).
Feel free to email me at...
melodilandi@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions