Search for content in message boards

Brewer - Mary Brewer (nee Bailey)

Brewer - Mary Brewer (nee Bailey)

Kentla2 (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2002 4:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jan 2006 8:21AM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Bailey, Salley, Taylor, Campbell
searching for information or relatives of my g-aunt Mary Bailey (1902? - ?) and the Brewer she married. G-aunt Mary is the daughter of J. Forest Bailey & Belle Salley Bailey.
GW Salley & Betty/Bettie Taylor are Belle Bailey's parent's. After GW died Betty/Bettie later md. a Campbell.

Re: Brewer - Mary Brewer (nee Bailey)

heather (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2002 1:25AM GMT
it's me. Mary's g-granddaughter. all of mary's children, except for Jean, living in san deigo and Paul still if wolfe co., have passed on. I will gladly share info w/ you.

pammikey2 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 5:30PM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Bailey, Pelphrey, Perry
Hello. I know your post is old, so I hope you find this. Your gAunt Mary Bailey was married to my gUncle Mack. Mack died before Mary. They had children. There are photos at the Wolfe County website. Mack is a descendant of Thomas who married Elizabeth Pelphrey. Mack's father's name was Boone Brewer, his mother Fannie Perry.

WandaShepherd71 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 8:28PM GMT
Pam,
Did you find Boone on my web site? I sent you an invite.
He is my g-grandfather's cousin.
Wanda Brewer Shepherd

pammikey2 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2009 8:34PM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Bailey, Pelphrey, Perry
Hello Wanda. No I haven't seen it yet. Could you please resend the invite? I would LOVE to see and learn bout my Boone & Fannie. Still working on how they all piece together...

Posted: 19 Aug 2009 8:40PM GMT
Pam,
Will try to send it today. It's on MyFamily.com. I have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics, so a little fuzzy, lol. But watch for it, you Will get it.
hugs Cuz
Wanda

Posted: 19 Aug 2009 11:14PM GMT
Web site invitation sent.
Wanda

Kentla2 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 5:42AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey, Brewer
Pam - I'm still here. Life has a way of intruding on favorite pasttimes. Thanks for the information. My grandfather Charles L. Bailey never talked about his family. I never met any of the Baileys, so it has been difficult piecing things together. I have a Bailey family picture, circa 1913, with Mary in it somewhere on the Wolfe County website, I think. I'm happy to know more about Mack. He's been a sticking point for me. I knew of Boone Brewer but I didn't connect him to Mack.

pammikey2 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Bailey, Perry
Hello Kentla. When you're looking for Boone, be sure to pair him with Fannie Perry. There were several Daniel Boone Brewer's. Ours was the s/o Jeremiah who married Louisa...more than one Jeremiah Brewer too.

Our Jerry/Boone's:
Thomas(1825-1885)>Jeremiah(1852-1913)>Daniel Boone(1872-1953)>Mack(1900-1937)& Perry(1905-1936) (brothers)>U&I.

Mary was born 1902. I know nothing else about her. She had children with Mack. there is a book at the Wolfe county website written by Dan Brewer that has all the dates, names and places.

pammikey2 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Bailey, Perry
Hello Kentla. When you're looking for Boone, be sure to pair him with Fannie Perry. There were several Daniel Boone Brewer's. Ours was the s/o Jeremiah who married Louisa...more than one Jeremiah Brewer too.

Our Jerry/Boone's:
Thomas(1825-1885)>Jeremiah(1852-1913)>Daniel Boone(1872-1953)>Mack(1900-1937)& Perry(1905-1936) (brothers)>U&I.

Mary was born 1902. I know nothing else about her. She had children with Mack. there is a book at the Wolfe county website written by Dan Brewer that has all the dates, names and places.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions