Search for content in message boards

Dawson Wade Born in VA died in Ky

Dawson Wade Born in VA died in Ky

Greenbird1 (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 1999 10:11PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2002 3:11AM GMT
I am seeking fellow researchers of Dawson Wade who was born in either Amherst or Botetourt Co Va and died in 1818 in Montgomery Co Ky...

wades

Annie Wade (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 1999 8:28AM GMT
Could he possibly have originated in Bedford county (next door to Botetourt)? My husband is from the Bedford wades of the 18th century.

Dawson Wade

Becky (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 4:53PM GMT
Dawson Wade and Rachael Burnsides are my husbands 6g grandparents. I have they were from Botourt Cnty VA and he died MT. Sterling in Montgomery Cny, KY 12-8-1819 do we have a match email me....Beckyhall27@worldnet.att.net

Dawson WADE - KY

Jane (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 5:11PM GMT
Trying to find out if Dawson had a son named
James and a grandson named Greenberry. Green-
berry was born in Bath county in 1803. I have
heard that Dawson also had a son named Green-
berry. I could sure use some help in
separating these Greenberrys and Dawson's
line. Thanks

Greenberry Wade

sablanchettes (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 7:31PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 8:42PM GMT
I have that Dawson's son James married Nancy Bay(e). The couple had several children and the last were twin boys Greenberry Littleberry (Littleberry is my ancestor.) Would love to share info if you want. Please email me at sablanchette@home.com

Greenberry Wade

Carol Christopher (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2000 8:23PM GMT
I am searching for info on my great, great grandmother, Ellen Wade. I believe my G,G, Grandfather, her husband, was named Greenberry Wade. The name, Greenberry, was passed down to my maternal grandfather from him. If you have information about this line, please share it with me. This may be an important connection. I have more very interesting information about this line if it is the Wade I am looking for!! Please reply a.s.a.p. Thanks.

Carol Christopher
Email: Carolc2900@aol.com

Greenberry Wade

Posted: 10 Apr 2000 6:34AM GMT
Hi;

I have a Greenberry Blood Wade that was the brother of my GGGG Grandfather, Littleberry. Greenberry was born ca 1815 in Kentucky and was (I think) the twin of Littleberry. Littleberry moved to MO, after 1833 was a teacher and a farmer.

Both were the children of James Wade (B 1770 VA) and Nancy Baye (B: PA), although I have seen refrence to these two being James's and Nancy was just kind enough to raise them as her own....

I would be happy to share info if you think this is the right person. Please drop me a note off line if you like and we can compare notes.

Stephanie

Dawson Wade

TamiStellern93 (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 3:05PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 10:01PM GMT
I have a Dawson Wade in my lineage. I do not have much information on him, but if you would like it, it is yours. My e-mail address is stellernd@gallatinriver.net I will wait to hear from you.
Tami Stellern

Greenberry Wade

JeffreyClark (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 10:41PM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2002 7:20AM GMT
I have Greenberry Wade in my tree through his daughter Louisa Jane (b.11/24/1846). He was born in KY and was married to Elizabeth or Margaret Scott. I've long thought he was related to the family of Littleberry. My Greenberry spent time in MO, IL, NE. Any information on Littleberry's family would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Greenberry Wade

Posted: 15 Jun 2000 8:07PM GMT
My understanding is that Littleberry B Wade
and Greenberry Blood Wade. They were the youngest children
of James Wade and Nancy Baye. Both have the
same birthdate of June 12, 1815 in Kentucky.
and I have touched base with a family memeber
that has family records indicating
they were twins. Littleberry married Mary
Elizabeth Mason and moved to Missouri.

I am more than happy to share what I have if
you would like to drop me a line.

sablanchette@home.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions