Search for content in message boards

KOLJONEN family of New York Mills, Otter Tail, MN, son Phillip Andrew, 1895-1988

KOLJONEN family of New York Mills, Otter Tail, MN, son Phillip Andrew, 1895-1988

CStanley84 (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2006 6:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Luusua Koljonen (also Olsen / Olson Ahola)
I'm looking for information on the family of Phillip Andrew Koljonen of New York Mills, Otter Tail, MN 1895-1988. He died in or near New York Mills and is probably buried in the area. His mother was said to be a LUUSUA, originally from Finland, then emigrated to Norway, and finally Houghton County, MI. I believe that she was Eva Luusua and her husband was Anders Koljonen, though not certain yet.

Any information on this family line would be most appreciated!

Re: KOLJONEN family of New York Mills, Otter Tail, MN, son Phillip Andrew, 1895-1988

paulampeterson66 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2007 12:12AM GMT
MOST OF THE KOLJONEN FAMILY LIVES RIGHT IN NEW YORK MILLS AREA, BUT I'M NOT SURE IF THEY ALL HAVE PHONES. I WENT OT HIGH SCHOOL WITH A LORETTA KOLJONEN (1984) AND AM FAMALIAR WITH THE FAMILY.

Re: KOLJONEN family of New York Mills, Otter Tail, MN, son Phillip Andrew, 1895-1988

MarjorieBarringer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2007 4:05PM GMT
Philip's parents are buried near New York Mills but I don't have anything about his grandparents. We have his wife's name and a child. He has a sibling buried there also. We have his mother's maiden name as Luttio, We may have found it in her obituary but I am not sure. I have a friend who might be able to get some obituaries for you for this family. Marge
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions