Search for content in message boards

Watauga County Research

Watauga County Research

Terry L. Harmon (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adams, Austin, Banner, Benefield, Cornett, Councill, Eggers, Farmer, Greene, Harmon, Henson, Hicks, Horton, Howard, Lewis, Long, Mast, Matheson, Mathison, Presnell, Reece, Reese, Shull, Snyder, Stephens, Stevens, Trivette, Vannoy, Wagner, Wallace, Ward, Warren, Watson, Webb, Yates
Researching the following names in Watauga County, NC:
Adams, Austin, Banner, Benefield, Cornett, Councill, Eggers, Farmer, Greene, Harmon, Henson, Hicks, Horton, Howard, Lewis, Long, Mast, Matheson, Mathison, Presnell, Reece, Reese, Shull, Snyder, Stephens, Stevens, Trivette, Vannoy, Wagner, Wallace, Ward, Warren, Watson, Webb and Yates.

Watauga Cty list

AFranklin9840 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:46AM GMT
Surnames: Benfield, Eggers, Harmon, Hicks, Ward
My husband, Jack R. Franklin, born Banner Elk, Avery Cty has the above surnames in his family. I have some information but would need you to clarify what you need. Audrey

Lewis and Trivette Families

edm371 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2002 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: Lewis, Trivette
I am searching the Lewis and Trivette families in that area. What are some names and dates to compare with my line.
Thanks, Delores Matthews

LONG AND WATSON GENEALOGY RESEARCH

terriec58 (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LONG, WATSON, HOLOCKER
i seen your message posted in referance to surnames long and waton i am looking for info on both these name. could you please e mail me at terriec58@yahoo.com and let me know which Longs and Watsons u r looking for

John ? Farmer- Matilda Cranfil

Robert Farmer (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Farmer, Cranfil
Searching for John ? Farmer who died in 1884. He married
Matilda Cranfil (b07/25/1845- d03/22/1905) who already had two children nmed Marion Cranfil (b09/04/1867) and Cealy Cranfil. Together John & Matilda had two more children named
John ?? Farmer and William Arthur Farmer (b Boone,NC 11/19/1882) who later moved to Mountain City, TN Johnson Co
Please Email me at rlf@iolinc.net

John R. Farmer & Matilda Cranfil

Robert L. Farmer (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FARMER
John ? Farmer was found to be John R. Farmer born about 1855 and married to Miltida M. Swift Cranfil on 11 July 1875. Miltida had only one child named Marion Cranfil born Sept 4,1867 before the marriage. With John R. Farmer Miltida had John S. born 1876, Martha born 1880 nd William A. born 1882. John R. was the son of John F. Farmer born about 1810 and Mary A. Streffenstreet born about 1833. The birthplace of John F. Farmer and his parents is unknown.

Yates

Debbie Watts (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Yates
My husband is looking for his Yates Relatives. Squire and Rhoda Church Yates. There were 4 girls and 6 boys in their family. Names as follows Nellie,Ila, Mila, Bertie- Dewey, Will, Con,Barthalow, Dean & Floyd Yates all from Ashe Co. we're told.

Presnells of Watauga County

Kathryn (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Presnell
I have some information on the Presnells of Beech Creek, if that is of interest to you.

Info

Tim Townsend (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Many of the above mentioned names
Many of these names appear on a roster of the Watauga co. Home Guard that I ghave compiled.

Tim Townsend
co_b_37nct@hotmail.com

presnell

darlene leadingham (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: teaster, presnell, pressly, ward, foster
Watauga County HelP!!! I am so excited to finally find the presnell name.
I have been trying to do some research on my great grandmother Alice Adalaide Presnell married to William Duke Tester. I am trying to find out her parents names. The only thing I have is her birthdate 2/8/1870 deceased 5/21/1966. I have been told her parents were Nathan Presnell and Sara Shupe Presnell. Any information you have I would greatly appreciate. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions