Search for content in message boards

Quinones Family from Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

Quinones Family from Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

marcybaez (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2008 6:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nieva Quinones
My greatgrandmother was Inocencia Nieva Quinones and very little is known about her family. She died in 1925 and last residence known of her family living was in Mayaguez. Her spouse at time of death was William Horacio Vargas.

Re: Quinones Family from Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

nanito081 (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2008 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: rey quinones
hello my name is rey quinones born and live in pharr texas,im 17 years old. my grandparents (ignacia & alfonso quinones) come from a small town in mexico named VALLE HERMOSO hoping to see if we might be related in some what reason.

vampiressfairy (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2008 1:35PM GMT
my greatgrandmother had the same last name to and she came from the same place but she died in i think 2000.

ramonquinones (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 8:10PM GMT
hi my name is ramon quinones and my father was born and raised in mayaguez never met him but trying to get info on the family i never met his name is the same as mine married my mom in the 1964 i was born in 1966 i do know that i have brothers and sisters that are younger than me but never met them and i know that my grandfathers name was andres. that is all that i know for now.

inspvis (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 9:42PM GMT
Surnames: QUINONES, NIEVA
I never recieved this message until now. I am praying you will respond. What was your great grandmother's name? My great grandmother's father name was Angel Quinones married to Guadalupe Nieva in Carcel, Mayaguez, PR.

inspvis (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: QUINONES, NIEVA
I am sorry I wasnt able to respond sooner. Pergaps we do have some relation. I know that my great great grandparents were from Carcel,Mayaguez,PR. Their names are Angel Quinones and Guadalupe Nieva they then bore my great grandmother Inocencia Nieva, Pastora Nieva and Rodulfo Quinones.

inspvis (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 7:21PM GMT
Surnames: QUINONES
I am not sure if you replyed and I missed the message but who was your grandmother from MAYAGUEZ? what was her name? do you know of any of her descendents/relatives of the QUINONES family?

marcybaez (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 7:01PM GMT
what was her name? Please let me know what you know. I am searching hard for relatives of Quinones in Mayaguez
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions